Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PRO DEO ET REGE: Noble Titles v0.1 by billydilly

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: PRO DEO ET REGE: Noble Titles v0.1 by billydilly

Please can you remove the anciliary image that all mods are ussing for the lord of Thessalonike?Place the image of Saint Demetrius that was concidered the protector of the city...
    Most mods are ussing an image of a football club(Aris)that shows Aris the god of war!That is offencive for "Byzantines"!!!!!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

billydilly's Avatar Senator

Updated! See first post. As always backup your old files before replacing.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700. GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor 8G. RAM: Corsair Vengance, 16Gb HD: Kingston SSD 240Gb (System), Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500Gb (Steam), Western Digital 500Gb. PSU: Corsair CX600W

I'd almost say add "King of the Romans" to the heir apparent/emperor elect for the HRE, considering that many Holy Roman Emperors never were actually crowned emperor, and kept that title.

Also, maybe to bolster the Emperor's political appeal, allow him to gain the title "King of Italy" and "King of Bohemia" and by default give him "King of the Germans" - just a thought.

Edit: You might have already put these things in, but I don't speak or read german so I wouldn't know =\

I was able to load the mini-mod fine except now the text is missing from the ancilliary screen. As Genoa I just took pisa and the new ruler has the shield for pisa(I think) but there is no text to identify it as such so I'm really not sure what it is. Have I messed up somehow in adding the files?

Update--Never mind, I simply had the files in the wrong folder.
    Last edited by jtareb; January 25, 2009 at 02:55 PM.

jtareb - I have the same problem with no texts for the ancillary screen. I will try your fix as soon as i get back to playing PDeR. Right now I'm consumed with Rusichi Total War.

What happened to me was that when I extracted the files to the data folder it built a seperate date folder inside the existing one. It was just a matter of me finding the files and moving them to the correct position. The WinRar extractor did the same thing to the UI files as well.

Yeah, it's probably best to extract the files to you desktop or some other folder, and then move them to the right folders.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700. GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor 8G. RAM: Corsair Vengance, 16Gb HD: Kingston SSD 240Gb (System), Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500Gb (Steam), Western Digital 500Gb. PSU: Corsair CX600W

Update!

great work
    Under the patronage of Nakharar
    DM Multi modding project

One comment/suggestion about Germany/HRE, Shouldn't "Baron" be "Freiherr"? Baron sounds cooler, and I'm not sure about the period-accuracy of the term, but I know as early as the 17th/18th centuries it was Freiherr.

Freiherr sounds good, I'l change it for the next release.

@AnthoniusII
    I forgot to change the image for Thessalonike Will be fixed time.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by billydilly View Post
    @AnthoniusII
    I forgot to change the image for Thessalonike Will be fixed time.
    Thanks mate...i am not fan of that soccer team...
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

H.r.E.'s Avatar Ducenarius

it needs to be "Kaiser des heiligen Römischen Reiches"

Monarchist's Avatar Civitate

Holy crap! Amazing!

I love the authenticity and language-specificity in this add-on. Bravo!
    "Pauci viri sapientiae student."
    Cicero

Thank you I'll be releasing new version for PDER 2.0 wcich includes the latest BBB.

omulurimaru's Avatar Libertus
    Who knows where it will be tomorrow? If we'll go bankrupt I'll return to Istanbul/i Poli.

Hey, for the Byzantine titles the word "ek" for "of" is really really wrong and really really silly. "Ek" doesn't mean "of" it means "ot ouf" in Classical Greek (and in Modern Greek too). As in "I pulled the sword OUT OF/ FROM the sink" or something like that. What you should really use is the genitive of the town's name, which is ireally a b i t c h, let me tell you, because of the gender of the name of each city. It should be for example, Despotis tis Smyrnis (for Smyrni -- Smyrna -- aka Izmir), Despotis tis Nikeas (Nikaia --Nicaea-- is read Nikea / aka Iznik) but Despotis tou Ikoniou (for Ikonion / Iconium / Konya). Despotis ek Iconium for example sounds like "we've extracted a Despot out of Iconium" LOOOOL Oh and... the official title of the Byzantine Emperor would be Vasilefs ton Romeon (Basileus is read Vasilefs and Rhomaion is read Romeon). Of course he would also have many other titles like Aftokrator (not aVtokrator -- Autocrator), Sevastos (Sebastos or Augustus) etc. but his main title would be Vasilefs ton Romeon.
    Last edited by omulurimaru; June 28, 2009 at 08:29 AM.

Thanks for this particular add-on. I noticed the titles added to my generals, and was really impressed with it. It truly adds to the excitement of winning battles and being noticed for it.

NL

@ Nakandakari Lobato

Thanx, I'll be releasing an update soon. I have fixed issues and added the Heir Orb ancillary from Pnutmaster (gives you the opportunity to choose Heir - it's true!)

Baron is a petty titles,the most small province in PDER are counties.Venice and Genoa no might have feodal titles like Duce ,granduca etc.In the history Venice have Provveditore,Praetor,Procuratore.For Genoa I don't no.The only titles of Dux for Venice are Dux Croatorum(or Dux Dalmatia),Doxe di Venexa,Duke of Crete.Its a very good news for your discovery,Billy.

Hi, Noble titles file undownloadable. That is to say the PDER_heraldry_v6.zipfile. The link works, but no download is starting. It only says "Processing download request..." And nothing happens.

Please fix.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast