Thread: Paganist makes comeback, and i has a question!

Laetus

Default Paganist makes comeback, and i has a question!

Hello for all, hope that you remember me as an active feedbacker for 58 BC

Anyway, what's the nest XX bc game? Gonna be 100 BC Marius vs Sulla etc.? Just curious, because I'd like to have more information about those two guys, your mod gave me a spark for getting information of Caesar, and I hope that you can give me the same spark with those two =)

-P

Default Re: Paganist makes comeback, and i has a question!

Greetings, Paganist, and welcome back

The next scheduled mod will be focused in Marius and, after that, Sulla. BUT we are currently very short on manpower so we do not have anybody who can create a map for that campaign. In the meantime, I am working in a new version for 77BC, which has long been delayed due to my involvement with other modding projects (Europa 270 and Res Gestae), and the final version of 58BC.

As soon as we get a suitable map either from somebody joining the team or another mod lending it to us, the work will begin and Marius will start crushing Cimbri and Teutones.

Laetus

Default Re: Paganist makes comeback, and i has a question!

Okay, thats good to hear =).

What kind of an help you guys need? I'm quite familiar with all the files, except mapping / scripting.. If you need any help with units in any of your projects, contact me. I've been messing with my own export_descr_unit.txt quite a lot.

So, if you need help with EDU / something else what i could learn : ) contact me.