Thread: Converting Populations

Default Converting Populations

Hello sorry for creating a topic for that but it is a general question that doesn't bother the mod.

I want to use BC slow conversion speed with DLV mod. I compared the descr_campaing_db files but they were not very different. So which file should I have to edit to have a realistic slow religious conversion rate?
    Hello. Today we are gathered here to do battle. Regretable, isn't it? but sometimes, you know, life is like that. You have to do something that you don't want to do, just because someone is telling you to do it. I didn't want to be here myself, but then my mother told me that I'd better make a reasonable show of it all, so here we go then...
    Today we fight against monsters - the Gauls! They are dangerous, mad and hairy beyond reason. In victory, they are always heartless.

Default Re: Converting Populations

Check the EDB file where the churches changes the religions per province. Also check the file to see where imams and priests are trained. Those are 2 ways the BC has the religion conversion set at.

Indefinitely Banned

Yep. We didn't really change the "rate" of anything. We just modded churches and mosques to have religious conversion kick in later and imams/priests recruitable later.

that's alright then. converting will begin in abbeys at 1% and there will be no more instant converted conquered scums
    Hello. Today we are gathered here to do battle. Regretable, isn't it? but sometimes, you know, life is like that. You have to do something that you don't want to do, just because someone is telling you to do it. I didn't want to be here myself, but then my mother told me that I'd better make a reasonable show of it all, so here we go then...
    Today we fight against monsters - the Gauls! They are dangerous, mad and hairy beyond reason. In victory, they are always heartless.

just a quick q...so are the priest/imams gonna be implemented in 1.1 or in 2.0?

just wondering
    The Ancient Martial Arts Of Southern India Kalari+Varma adi

Indefinitely Banned

Priests/Imams are actually in 1.0. Just at the highest levels. 1.1 will features priests/imams for all factions (Makuria might be iffy due to CTD issues) and will have them appear at tier 3 instead.

I preferred higher tier myself but its just my preference. Liked not having to micromanage so many till later.