Thread: Constitutional Changes

Frood has posted the votes! Look in the voting section and vote ASAP.

( please note that as of now, I am no Trium, i have adminm privilages because of security and techinal issues, but I do not partake in trium votes) )

Exception 1- If the new proposition involves a Triumvirate (i.e., demotion/election/suspension), only the Praetors can introduce that proposition, in majority.

Exception 2- If the new proposition involves a Praetor/Quaestor (i.e., demotion/ election/ suspension), only the Triumvirate can introduce that proposition, in majority
    This is the pertient legislature to determine the course of action to be taken.

The Current Praetors will introduce a proposition into the Triumvirate , and they will choose. For now, we will hold Trobalov as the 2nd member of the Trium, though he has voluntarily stepped down. That make Sib & Trob Trium, and an agreement is a majority between them 2/3 -> 66%, and a vote for a trium to replace Trob and TBP will be brought up constitutionally and voted upon by the Staff and Civitatae it stands now.

A question about praetors and Quaestors will also be voted upon, namely, induction of new Praetor and Quaestor, if deemed neccesary. For a week(till Feb 23 , 2004), Civitates are welcome to post your selections for Quaestors and Praetors.

That is all, Welcome back Home ex-patriots,

Boris Pavlov Grozny

Please note the Constitution is NOT being changed, this outlines that we are making these chnages in staff in a constitutional way.
    He that will not reason is a bigot, He that cannot reason is a fool, He that dares not reason is a slave.

Civitate

Gah

Stop squabling and lets enjoy the peace.

Nowake said that? Nowake must be out of his minds

*samurai2* When Nowake has had enough chopping, then it is truly time to end the violence. *peace* I never thought I would see the day...

NM
    Former Patron of: Sbsdude, Bgreman, Windblade, Scipii, Genghis Khan, Count of Montesano, Roman American, Praetorian Sejanus

My time here has ended. The time of the syntigmata has ended. Such is how these things are, and I accept it. In the several years I was a member of this forum, I fought for what I considered to be the most beneficial actions to enrich the forum. I regret none of my actions, and retain my personal honor and integrity.
    Fallen Triumvir

Ok, So, incase u didnt uunderstand the mumbojumbo legislature, basically it boils down to this

Trob and sib agreed on the Trium choices by teh Praetors, NM, and myself, and we are being voted on.

If teh votes pass, the structure will be as such

Trium
    Siblesz
    NM
    Boris

Praetors
    Trobalov
    Frood
    Morble

Quaestors
    Mehmed
    WBK
    Lord Tomyris

Mind you this is still fluid and dependent on legislature, and you civitates can still vote , and propose votes
    He that will not reason is a bigot, He that cannot reason is a fool, He that dares not reason is a slave.

Civitate

Look, I'm a bit confused with you acusing tBP of malvolence.

I don't support him or whatever, I don't even know the man, but I think he tried to put this forum on a more profesional stance. Without Curia, civitates etc. something more like the .org

If he really erased the forums, then he is just an a$$, but nevertheless, he probably had an over view over things, just that. I mean, how much in control he wanted to be, it's just a forum for Nowake's sake!!