Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344

Thread: CATW - Main thread discussion

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Default Re: Classical Age Total War

Moved to the Classical Age Total War forum.

Mr.Gorby's Avatar Semisalis

My congratulations to the author.

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Glad this mod finally has a forum
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Sigma's Avatar Ducenarius

Congrats to Coco for getting his own forum, this mod well deserves it.

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Congrats on the forum, guys.

Agisilaos's Avatar GREECE - ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

Congratulations for the forum. this mod deserved it
    Macedones were, are and will always be Greeks
    Under the Noble Patronage of jimkatalanos and proud patron of Agis Tournas and cocobongoclub-DJ
    Terrae Expugnandae, Imperial Might, Mythology, Complete Byzantine Roster, Ruins of glory, Sparta 3, Hegemonia City States, Roma Surrectum 2,300 Warlords of Sparta, Sparta 3.5, Classical Age Total War
    watch this
    , this and this
    Τακτική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις αν υπάρχει κάτι που μπορείς να κάνεις.
    Στρατηγική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις όταν δεν υπάρχει τίποτα να κάνεις.

cocobongoclub-DJ's Avatar Père fourmois

Thanks you guys. I am now about to make this forum worth of its existence...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Under the Noble Patronage of Agisilaos
    CATW Modeller skinner since 2006, now retired - Proud grandfather of Classical-Age Total War, the ancient world in 300 bc...
    http://www.ancient-battles.com

Just a question, is there going to be a next release pack and if there is will you include a "greek cities" faction or achaean league? or they will remain rebels?

Yes, i'm thinking on a faction overhaul since a long time. Two celtic factions would be replaced by the mauryans and perhaps, why not a proper "greek" faction, like the one which was the most powerful in 300 bc. I thought of the Syracusans, Sparta, or a league. But this is clearly a mod variant (with many specific graphical features like new icons, descriptions, files). This kind of submod is not really complicated or time consuming to do.
    I need to put an end to the main project first, which includes the new AOR, new buildings, and cassander's army.
    Last edited by cocobongoclub-DJ; August 23, 2011 at 07:13 AM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CATW Modeller skinner since 2006, now retired - Proud grandfather of Classical-Age Total War, the ancient world in 300 bc...

I see, good luck with that

Some News :
    The AOR is fine and ready, i'm now involved in a deep overhaul of EDU (notably the health or hit points (or killing rate=longer battles) and general balance.
    The other part is the integration and tests of Cassander's Army.
    In 300 bc, there was another Diadochi war there : The fouth. And this before Ipsus, the biggest of all these battles. It ended with Cassander allied with Lysimachus, and Ptolemy fought and killed Antigonos as his son Demetrios barely escaped. As this time (300 bc) the antigonid army was in asia minor with Demetrios in greece and Cassander himself has its base in macedonia, garrisons in greek cities and led an expedition in asia minor. Demetrios will replace him en 297. I will try to have a traduction on the mod of this intricate situation...

Mr.Gorby's Avatar Semisalis

It is pleasant to hear good news, for a long time we wait АОR. In impatience.

The stat_health trick seems to make the battles unplayable (an unexplained loosing autoresolve after a few minutes, campaign crash next turn, and crash on every campaign battle either on auto and normal). So i need advices, to deal with this hellish parameter...

I have room for improvement on balancing EDU at the same time, and Antigonus army is ready...

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

Salut !

You've done a great work with your mod since the beginning I must download that when I'll have some times to play !

I have to make a communication here (stll the main thread about catw after all), that i will be absent for many weeks, due to personal reasons, my computer will be packed in for a moment... Catw development is not over, but this is my last post until a long time. Good playing and good modding to all... and see you soon

Hey Men , just want to say how much I've been enjoying your mod!!! I've played just about every mod there is (for TW Eras) and Ihaven't had this much fun in some time.Thanks

Regards,

Team Member--Living in the Day of the Eagle! The Eagle not the Dove--

On behalf of cocobongo, thank you for the kind words Always very appreciated.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.