Thread: CTD when I preview some units

Default CTD when I preview some units

Playing as Bactria with Metro Naval Mod when I preview units in buildings I haven't built yet the game CTD's.

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: CTD when I preview some units

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Sorry didn't realize it was answerd there I thought it was a serious issue a I have never experinced it in other mods. Also spotted a bug Horse archers use daggers as a secondary weapon which would be very impractical to do on horseback.

You`re refering to the weapon on the model itself? Wasn`t it like that in vanilla RTW too?

I think you have got confused with the two issues, the first one I was referring to was the problem of previewing certain units which resulted in a CTD, I explained that it has never happened on other mods and vanilla.

The other problem which I was talking about was that Horsearchers use daggers as a secondary weapon which would be impractical to use on horseback (especially with no stirrups.) So it should be replaced with a sword.

Has this clarified things?

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

It's caused by unit recruitment - units in stables/siege-engineer require barracks/auxilia buildings. It makes the building browser/info easy to crash (even when you're looking other buildings), and cannot be avoided or solved, unless the recruitment system is rewritten.

Other mods don't have the problem because their unit recruitment is simple and just like vanilla RTW.
    ________
    Molli
    Last edited by AqD; September 20, 2011 at 06:24 AM.