Thread: Two Questions/Issues....

Default Two Questions/Issues....

I've installed this fantastic mod but I've noticed two relatively small issues:

Firstly, the kings on the map are not the new modded king model but are just the normal 'family member' model. Any ideas why that is?

Lastly, Richard the Lionheart didn't start as the English faction leader.

Any ideas why these happen? I'm running the 'final patch' version of the mod.

vietanh797's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Two Questions/Issues....

lol
    Dave here is the first one don't know when Richard become King of England

to Kaje: Richard is King when this game start because in history this time he isn't a king too if this mod start a bit later may be you will have him as a king
    Empire II and Medieval III pls

Quote Originally Posted by vietanh797 View Post
    lol
    Dave here is the first one don't know when Richard become King of England

to Kaje: Richard is King when this game start because in history this time he isn't a king too if this mod start a bit later may be you will have him as a king
    I know exactly when Richard became King of England mate, 1189 and lasted 10 years, so thanks for the crappy comment there.

But why does it say on the Mod details that Richard the Lionheart starts as the English faction leader?:hmmm:

Finally, you didn't answer my question about the lack of modified King model on the map screen......

Hi Kaje,

1. I only used the kings map models from kingdoms, maybe you've seen better models in another mod.

2.Richard was king of england in an earlier version, but due to this being historically inaccurate and getting complaints about this, I changed the faction leader to his father Henry II. Sorry for the confusion I will update this information in the mod download thread.

@vietanh797,

Please cut out the smart comments, no need to try and make fun out of someones post. He was only asking me a question.

Dave

vietanh797's Avatar Domesticus

sorry this is normal in any game's4rum in my country so i make a mistake that do the same way with this 4rum
    Empire II and Medieval III pls

Quote Originally Posted by dave scarface View Post
    Hi Kaje,

1. I only used the kings map models from kingdoms, maybe you've seen better models in another mod.

2.Richard was king of england in an earlier version, but due to this being historically inaccurate and getting complaints about this, I changed the faction leader to his father Henry II. Sorry for the confusion I will update this information in the mod download thread.

@vietanh797,

Please cut out the smart comments, no need to try and make fun out of someones post. He was only asking me a question.

Dave
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply!

The model in the screenshots for the mod (stickied thread above) shows the model for a faction leader as a king, with a crown, whereas in-game it's just the normal 'faction family member' type model. I just wondered if it was something I was doing wrong or whether it hadn't been included in the end version?

@Kaje,

Just to check, are you playing with the latest patch or just with the main mod download?

thanks
    Dave

The latest patch mate, the 'final' patch in the stickies above.

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

haven't you had any CDT while AI turns??
    How many turns did you already play??
    there is a very common crash that is not easy to fix definitely...but the mod is still playable...
    30BC: Ottaviano Augusto becomes the first Imperator, in his 44 years of principate he will bring to the empire peace and prosperity!
    70AD: Vespasiano is the winner of first great empire's civil war,rebuilding Roman world after the Nero's dark ages.
    98AD: Traiano becomes imperator after that the senateman Nerva adopted him,he will start a gold age for the empire getting it to biggest extension!! 117AD-180AD Adriano,Antonino Pio and Marco Aurelio administrate the empire during his richest and most pacific period, with their good administration Rome lives its golden age.
    193AD: Settimio Severo wins the civil war started after the death of Commodo starting the Severan dinasty, his heirs will not be as good as him. 252-285AD Rome lives the peak of III century's crisis,onli the emperor Aureliano will be able to reunite the empire breacked in 3 parts and the great reformer Diocleziano will give to Rome militar,politic and social cohesion after decades of caos. 325AD:Costantino rules alone over the empire and christianity is for the first time accepted by the imperial government.

Hi,

No CTD's at all during AI turns and I must have played for over 30-40 turns now!

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

So you schould be safe in that campaign!
    30BC: Ottaviano Augusto becomes the first Imperator, in his 44 years of principate he will bring to the empire peace and prosperity!
    70AD: Vespasiano is the winner of first great empire's civil war,rebuilding Roman world after the Nero's dark ages.
    98AD: Traiano becomes imperator after that the senateman Nerva adopted him,he will start a gold age for the empire getting it to biggest extension!! 117AD-180AD Adriano,Antonino Pio and Marco Aurelio administrate the empire during his richest and most pacific period, with their good administration Rome lives its golden age.
    193AD: Settimio Severo wins the civil war started after the death of Commodo starting the Severan dinasty, his heirs will not be as good as him. 252-285AD Rome lives the peak of III century's crisis,onli the emperor Aureliano will be able to reunite the empire breacked in 3 parts and the great reformer Diocleziano will give to Rome militar,politic and social cohesion after decades of caos. 325AD:Costantino rules alone over the empire and christianity is for the first time accepted by the imperial government.

Quote Originally Posted by -Traiano- View Post
    So you schould be safe in that campaign!
    Have you actually read any of this thread? I've not once mentioned a crash....

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Kaje View Post
    Have you actually read any of this thread? I've not once mentioned a crash....
    I was asking you about crashes because you still didn't mention them, so i was curious if you really didn't have because i had some and i'm still trying to fix them! Hope now it is clear, unfortunately i can't explane things as i would due to the fact that i'm neither english nor american...