Thread: wfrp background for character background

Default wfrp background for character background

okay so everyone that I have sent there characters to (silo and dog)
    please write the background for your pc here if your unfamilar with the warhammer unievrse then ask and i will write it for you

p.s plz keep it in reaso no dragon killers already remeber you are unslung heros

Ephialtes The Dog's Avatar Vicarius
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head!!!

Default Re: wfrp background for character background

OK, I'm working on mine but it's not ready yet. Also you should really ask for your own subforum.
    "So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show."

-Del Preston

will do if you need help with background just ask.

Silo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

working on a background story...it will be pretty ordinary one (in terms of warhammer) if you are ok with that

yeah that is cool but post it in this thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=153419 cause I got a sub forum