Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "BC should be banned"

Default Re: "BC should be banned"

lol nice poster

Tadzreuli's Avatar Chevalier Blanche

If anyone doesnt know, i'm a white Brit who converted/reverted to Islam a few months ago. I'm still a pretty liberal fun loving guy (if you've read my posts or seen my "say cheese" pics) so many of my friends still dont know.

Anyhoo, my ex-girlfriend and her mates came round the other day. She's a pretty strict Protestant (but not that strict nudge nudge say-no-more nudge nudge say-no-more), i got so bored of her saying "you should come back to the Church" that i started playing BC.

She watched the PC screen with interest and then said that BC is propaganda (i was playing with the Ghaznivids) and this has polluted my mind. I argued that i could play the KoJ if i wanted (then i added that i dont because their filthy heathens - didnt help).

She said she's gonna bring BC up in her next Christian Union meeting and intends to write to game developers. She's such a nut ( but i miss her body ). Sorry if i've courted bad publicity for BC.
    this is full absurd, my friend, sorry...

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Taneda Santôka View Post
    LAWLZ

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

I missed replying to two early posts. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Taneda Santôka View Post
    Hahaha, you're a stupid fock, and she's a stupid beach, perfect stupid couple! Why did you break up?! Perfect match!
    I liked your poster better than this comment. Potty mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by pajomife@iol.pt View Post
    Knight_Templar:hmmm:If you are a traitor to Christianity,change this name. e.g
    ex-Knight_Templar,former Knight_Templar,I use to be Knight_Templar,or Knight_Mosque ,but she is right in a point,the Islamic factions looks good than the Jerusalem kingdom,the only i play,the Christians looks to ...shining...maybe the holy ghost...:hmmm:
    LOLZ man. Sorry for being a traitor bro. You should talk to my ex, you might get on. I registered back in 2005 or 2006 with this name. With this name i'm like a stealth muslim. Like the F-117 NightHawk, but with a kefiyyah draped over the canopy.

Back to topic:
    Your Ex-Girlfriend is ridiculous.
    Why are you still hanging around with someone who charges you for playing terror propaganda games?
    Old habits i guess as well as circle of friends. And she thinks i'm her project. She rang my mom to tell her i converted even before i had told her. Dad knows but we dont talk about it. It just made my mom buy halal meat secretly. lol

@Mirage..sorry for the thread, didnt know it would piss so many people off. Feel free to kill it.
    Last edited by Heinz Guderian; March 20, 2008 at 12:39 PM.

teh.frickin.pope's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by mirage41 View Post
    @KT
    Please encourage her to ramp up her crusade. There's no such thing as bad publicity.

That's exactly what I was thinking, we should send some anonymous letters to religious figures claiming all sorts of absurd things about BC(BC caused my son to become a muslim etc), because everyone knows how popular things that religious figures decry get.

Broken Crescent, Its Frickin Awesome! Sig by Atterdag +rep
    Stop Uwe Boll!

Quote Originally Posted by teh.frickin.pope View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking, we should send some anonymous letters to religious figures claiming all sorts of absurd things about BC(BC caused my son to become a muslim etc), because everyone knows how popular things that religious figures decry get.
    I dunno. She's already forgotten the name "Broken Crescent" and she doesnt even know what M2TW is nevermind Creative Assembly or Sega. Her dad is a pretty important man in Scotland who always claimed direct descent from Robert the Bruce (he's got a huge family tree illustration in his study, i you not), so i guess she does have some access to a "stage". But i'm pretty sure Mirage was joking.

Indefinitely Banned

No, I was not joking. Please tell her that BC encourages children to form terror camps and comes with a free illustrated PDF called "How to commit terrorism in 6 easy steps". The way I see it its killing 2 infidels with one stone.

Okay, gotta go do my Zuhr prayers and fulfill my Jihad (TM) on the province of Alberta.*

*Lol, just kidding I would never actually pray.
    Last edited by Miraj; March 20, 2008 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Templar View Post
    I dunno. She's already forgotten the name "Broken Crescent" and she doesnt even know what M2TW is nevermind Creative Assembly or Sega. Her dad is a pretty important man in Scotland who always claimed direct descent from Robert the Bruce (he's got a huge family tree illustration in his study, i you not), so i guess she does have some access to a "stage". But i'm pretty sure Mirage was joking.
    Pssh, I descend from Cardinal Beaton. I have his god damn last name! Bet she's not "Crazy ex the Bruce".

Quote Originally Posted by mirage41 View Post
    No, I was not joking. Please tell her that BC encourages children to form terror camps and comes with a free illustrated PDF called "How to commit terrorism in 6 easy steps". The way I see it its killing 2 infidels with one stone.
    You know how many people i had to just rep so that i could rep you again? Three, thats how many.

Okay, gotta go do my Zuhr prayers and fulfill my Jihad (TM) on the province of Alberta.*

*Lol, just kidding I would never actually pray.
    Tut, tut. Nothing makes you fresh for an old fashioned jihad like a good pray. I only manage 4 prayers a day right now. Fajr (on time) is for teachers pets and nerds.

calamiga's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Templar View Post
    Fajr (on time) is for teachers pets and nerds.
    What the... don't say such things!
    Praying fajr to late is one thing (I have problems with fajr, too. I turn my alarm-clock off very often while I'm sleeping. I don't notice untill it's too late), but making fun of fardh practices really isn't good behavior.

It just made my mom buy halal meat secretly. lol
    My mom cooks halal, too.
    Like your mom, she doesn't even know.

Oh please don't!
    BC and the entire TW-series will be banned in Germany within hours.
    As soon as German politicians realize that you can KILL in these games, it will be prohibited and it's fans will be outlawed.

Beauchamp's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Asadullah ibn Touma View Post
    :
    Oh please don't!
    BC and the entire TW-series will be banned in Germany within hours.
    As soon as German politicians realize that you can KILL in these games, it will be prohibited and it's fans will be outlawed.
    Sehr sehr komish!
    Und die deutsche Regierung tritt die Türken und die Iranier heraus für gutes!

Quote Originally Posted by Asadullah ibn Touma View Post
    What the... don't say such things!
    Praying fajr to late is one thing (I have problems with fajr, too. I turn my alarm-clock off very often while I'm sleeping. I don't notice untill it's too late), but making fun of fardh practices really isn't good behavior.
    Es tut mir lied bruder. The guy who taught me the basic prayers took a pretty light hearted view on all things Islamic. Thats one of the reasons i liked him and Islam so much. I do understand how important and serious it is, but he has to be the awesomest down to earth religious guy i know. He's very relaxed and at ease with his faith. Aber, ich verstehe sie sehr gut (entschuldigen sie mein schlechtes Deutsch, ich spreche nur ein klein).

The developers gave this mod love. It's awesome. I highly doubt it's some conspiracy to pollute young people's minds.

As always, the mod rocks.

Indefinitely Banned
    Mid-sized town about an hour north of Chicago. Tis a'ight.

LOL

<3 this thread!

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

zomg M2TW must be Catholic propaganda! Banhammer!!

B. Ward's Avatar ★★★★ RockNRolla ★★★★

i just read this thread....and f#$%^& died laughing....great sh!t

You failed in your duty Templar, we've discussed this, you're meant to burn her village, slaughter the men, rape the women and ride off into the desert with your camel. You failin' to rep the hood, Ya Mujahid. You need to read the "Muslim hate rapes" thread again for proper guidance.
    Anyways, the only prayers I do are the morning and afternoon one, I don't recall the Qur'an saying you need to pray 5 times a day, just regularly, in the morning and at night is sufficient.
    Last edited by Serious Spamurai; March 20, 2008 at 05:26 PM.

Otsman's Avatar Senator

separation of church and state..

how about separation of church and mods

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Serious Spamurai View Post
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiga View Post
    Fixed.
    Take heed Templar, this man is a role model, he knows the way of church raping and women burning.l

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast