Thread: Future of Grand campaign mod

Default Future of Grand campaign mod

Hello Dave,

wow what an awesome mod you have produced. I had given up on MTW2 for a while but you have grabbed my attention and dragged me back into very short nights ....

I have a question though of which I could not find a direct answer anywhere around here. Could you perhaps enlighten me with the plans you have with this mod for the near future? Fancy new additions?

With kind regards,

a very happy user of your awesome mod,

Erik

Default Re: Future of Grand campaign mod

Hi Erik,

Firstly welcome to the forums! I did state recently that I had completed all work on my mod. But I have changed my mind again lol and now want to add something more to my mod. But I shall not reveal anything until this work is well under way. Because I made the mistake of announcing the americas addon for my mod to early before, and since then I scrapped the idea. So you can understand that I do not want to get peoples hopes up again.

Dave

new factions would be splendid man

Favorite Goalies

Thank you Dave for the quick respons,

i'll keep an interesting eye on this part of the forum to see what will happen in the near future. Please keep up the amazing job you're doing.

With kind regards,

Erik
    Last edited by Zwelgje; March 24, 2008 at 05:40 AM.

vietanh797's Avatar Domesticus

if DLV have new ver could you send me a mes dave?
    anyway your mod is a good mod after all(ignore the system slow down and lag in campaign map)i hope to see a update for this mod could speed up system
    Empire II and Medieval III pls

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

What a beautiful idea you had, Dave!!! Honestly i've been trusting for a long time that you'd have changed your mind and you would improve this amazing mod!! So keep working your brain and come out with lots of interesting features!! At present i would like to have the chance to play regularry without that damned CDT that i'm still getting!!!
    30BC: Ottaviano Augusto becomes the first Imperator, in his 44 years of principate he will bring to the empire peace and prosperity!
    70AD: Vespasiano is the winner of first great empire's civil war,rebuilding Roman world after the Nero's dark ages.
    98AD: Traiano becomes imperator after that the senateman Nerva adopted him,he will start a gold age for the empire getting it to biggest extension!! 117AD-180AD Adriano,Antonino Pio and Marco Aurelio administrate the empire during his richest and most pacific period, with their good administration Rome lives its golden age.
    193AD: Settimio Severo wins the civil war started after the death of Commodo starting the Severan dinasty, his heirs will not be as good as him. 252-285AD Rome lives the peak of III century's crisis,onli the emperor Aureliano will be able to reunite the empire breacked in 3 parts and the great reformer Diocleziano will give to Rome militar,politic and social cohesion after decades of caos. 325AD:Costantino rules alone over the empire and christianity is for the first time accepted by the imperial government.