Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "The year in history" for BC?

Default Re: "The year in history" for BC?

Miraj, the original post was asking for a once yearly report on history, my suggestion was a once every 10 year update on the real history of the region/faction/empire, not an update on the game world. The idea being that you can track the progress of your empire against it's historical counterpart.
    Last edited by AlphaDelta; March 23, 2008 at 05:07 AM.

**Retired**

Probably should be restricted only to the local player faction, so that player can compare the historical status with in game status of his faction.

Indefinitely Banned

Oh I see. Yeah, in that case its a lot more feasible if its to give a decade update on your own faction. That's a good idea.

I thought it was about a decade update of what your faction did in real history not game history

Indefinitely Banned

LOL. You're right Born2Dive. Man, I have been slow as of late.

Yeah I get what you're saying now AD, I love the idea - consider it done! (I'll do it for 1.1 in a limited way, but expand it later).

anything to help, was just worried cause you were starting to confuse me and me no like to be confused

Hi all...just started playing BC last week (1.05) and I have to say I enjoy this mod a lot. It really pops and makes the game closer to what it should have been.

Reading some of the other posts here I'd like to offer my services as well for any future writing your team would need help with. I am a professional writer and I have two history degrees (BA and MA).

If you need an extra hand please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks!

This would be really cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12