Thread: wondrous healing of casualties

Foederatus

Default wondrous healing of casualties

i played the 432 AC campaign with the WRE and recaptured Thapsus from the rebells. Before the battle started i have had three units of psuedo comitatenses: ( 81men, 81, 59,) . The first unit was completly annihilated , the second reduced to a strength of 13 men and the third suffered no major losses.(0,13,about 59)
    But after victory i have seen that there were still three units psuedo comitatenses in my army. ( 48.75.59)!

My question: Is ist possible that so many men become healed after a victourios siege? ( in one unit 48 men, in the other 62) Did they have a good doctor or is that just a bug?
    Thanks for your replies..

Default Re: wondrous healing of casualties

Quote Originally Posted by domgr View Post
    My question: Is ist possible that so many men become healed after a victourios siege? ( in one unit 48 men, in the other 62) Did they have a good doctor or is that just a bug?
    Thanks for your replies..
    I think this is hard coded and it may depend on the level of difficulty you have the in game battles set on...but to be honest with you, I'm not sure

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Foederatus

difficulty is VH/VH
    Hard coded? i have never seen something like this before. the max of healed men for one unit was about 15 men.

Can you tell me the biggest number of men ( of one unit) ever healed in a battle? To everybody..

i have had like 30 healed in a battle once but that was playing as the Romans in RS

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-of-Aggression- An Age of Aggression- my Skyrim FF