Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Old units preview thread

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

Default Re: NEW UNIT PREWIEV!!!

Great units, great faction, so can i put your mod lithuanian faction into every MTW II 1.3 copy or does it need some specs more??
    30BC: Ottaviano Augusto becomes the first Imperator, in his 44 years of principate he will bring to the empire peace and prosperity!
    70AD: Vespasiano is the winner of first great empire's civil war,rebuilding Roman world after the Nero's dark ages.
    98AD: Traiano becomes imperator after that the senateman Nerva adopted him,he will start a gold age for the empire getting it to biggest extension!! 117AD-180AD Adriano,Antonino Pio and Marco Aurelio administrate the empire during his richest and most pacific period, with their good administration Rome lives its golden age.
    193AD: Settimio Severo wins the civil war started after the death of Commodo starting the Severan dinasty, his heirs will not be as good as him. 252-285AD Rome lives the peak of III century's crisis,onli the emperor Aureliano will be able to reunite the empire breacked in 3 parts and the great reformer Diocleziano will give to Rome militar,politic and social cohesion after decades of caos. 325AD:Costantino rules alone over the empire and christianity is for the first time accepted by the imperial government.

Marku's Avatar Domesticus

amazing units. i hope these get put into DLV soon.

"It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

These units are AWESOME! I've never seen anything more realistic.
    Canis meus id comedit.

Tnx for suport and good words!!! Actualy the patch 1.3 must be realised in next days.Beta tests are positive ,but there is some minor eyecandy bugs.Stay tuned!!!

so can i put your mod lithuanian faction into every MTW II 1.3 copy or does it need some specs more??
    It is separate mod ,first you need Lithuania 1.0 install +music mod -> then add patch 1.1 ,then small patch 1.2x and then if you get this new 1.3 patch.(All of this can be downloaded in our sticked threads)

Also in next weeks realise full version of our mod where all patches and instals is in one single file.

Anyway lot of moders and mods use our Lithuanian units and other stuff ,so hope you soon see all of this in your beloved mods.
    Last edited by MADTAO; March 27, 2008 at 08:01 AM.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

We will wait allright!!!
    Exelent works always worth to wait for!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Amazing units madtao! you are on of the best skinners araound here!

awsome ! Where can I doenload this. I only found dl vesion 1.0 +update

Cyrus the Virus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by phoen!x View Post
    awsome ! Where can I doenload this. I only found dl vesion 1.0 +update
    Quote Originally Posted by MADTAO
    Tnx for suport and good words!!! Actualy the patch 1.3 must be realised in next days.Beta tests are positive ,but there is some minor eyecandy bugs.Stay tuned!!!

"And the Heavens Shall Tremble"
    Resistance is futile™

"ehn sewr traih-sluyrds-lairareh"

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

The best looking and the most realistic units I ever seen.
    Especially the horses...they are like alive
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

Those Pagans looks awesome. Great work!

GubZol's Avatar Libertus

Any downloads for 1.3??

Nevada's Avatar Domesticus

they're awesome!

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Praise the heathen gods! Finally someone who actually knows how to skin horses! You sir, are a true artist.
    Last edited by Copperknickers II; March 27, 2008 at 05:07 PM.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

Pavlik the Rus's Avatar Civitate

Probably best units in M2TW mods.
    Великолепная работа Мадтао!

Under patronage of respectable MARCVS
    Надо чаще встречаться
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58644

the horses are just ...... WOW!
    will this mod be available for the kingdoms teutonic campaign?
    +REP

Fantastic work! I hope these get into SS...

I really don't know what to say. So terrifying, so beautiful, so awesome they are!..

Naturaly +rep Madtao and kudos to Lithuania team.

These units look amazing!

Love the colors.

these must go into ss