Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warhammer fantsy roleplay over the forums

Default Warhammer fantsy roleplay over the forums

basiclly my idea is to do wfrp over forums plz give feedback

Silo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Warhammer fantsy roleplay over the forums

I wanna play a Druchii

Ephialtes The Dog's Avatar Vicarius
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head!!!

I'd love nothing more. Well besides being married to Elisha Cuthbert but its right up there.
    "So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show."

-Del Preston

Problem Sleuth's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Some of us want to try it. Can we get some assistance, or are we screwed?
    Armed with your TOMMY GUN, you are one hard boiled lug. Nobody mess with this tough guy, see?

I can assist, I've many years of RPing experience but I don't however have any playing WFB.
    "So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show."

-Del Preston

i would help of course but we would need at least 3 players + gm
    Last edited by Freelancer; March 19, 2008 at 03:58 AM.

Well, Silo, Bert and I makes 3 and you could be the GM.

-Del Preston

cool but see if we can get more players

And we need to sort out a cretin time so it moves relatively quickly
    So should I start building your characters now plz specify race
    Last edited by Freelancer; March 19, 2008 at 09:14 AM.

Druchii for me (I would even consider being a little more "moderate" than most others of my kind for the sake of gameplay Otherwise wood elf.

yeah elf sorry no dark elves i will write up soon as posibble

No Druchii?
    Ok I changed my mind: Sigmar Novice/Priest

Like I said I've never played WFR so I'll need a bit of help to start off, like what races are available to me and is there a summary somewhere of the different races and classes?
    Last edited by Ephialtes The Dog; March 19, 2008 at 10:15 AM.

-Del Preston

Quote Originally Posted by Silo View Post
    No Druchii?
    Ok I changed my mind: Sigmar Novice/Priest
    okay

Quote Originally Posted by Ephialtes The Dog View Post
    Like I said I've never played WFR so I'll need a bit of help to start off, like what races are available to me and is there a summary somewhere of the different races and classes?
    i will list races now
    • halfling
    • dwarf
    • human
    • elf

I'll be an Elf, and for my class, whatever the equivalent of a ranger is.

-Del Preston

a kithband warrior for you dog

If its like a Ranger then awesome, I can't wait to start playing as I've wanted to try something different than D&D for a while.

-Del Preston

was almost done then computer carshed 1to2 hours till done

it will not let me post your chacter to you so i will try pm
    Last edited by Freelancer; March 19, 2008 at 11:28 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast