Thread: Report to Dave scarface

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

Default Report to Dave scarface

Hi dave, first of all i want to thank you one more time for the job you did with "dismounted ritterbruder", they are perfectly working now in my game using kingdom of jerusalem!!
    Then i have played lots of hours this weckend beating Saladin's troops badly hehehehhe but, bad news, when i got to turn 29 i had a CTD, i saw in the bug thread you wrote a couple solutions for that, i want to ask you: Do they work surely??? Do you have maybe other solutions to make the game passing throug that turn 29?? (it crashes when russia move)

Thank you in advance
    30BC: Ottaviano Augusto becomes the first Imperator, in his 44 years of principate he will bring to the empire peace and prosperity!
    70AD: Vespasiano is the winner of first great empire's civil war,rebuilding Roman world after the Nero's dark ages.
    98AD: Traiano becomes imperator after that the senateman Nerva adopted him,he will start a gold age for the empire getting it to biggest extension!! 117AD-180AD Adriano,Antonino Pio and Marco Aurelio administrate the empire during his richest and most pacific period, with their good administration Rome lives its golden age.
    193AD: Settimio Severo wins the civil war started after the death of Commodo starting the Severan dinasty, his heirs will not be as good as him. 252-285AD Rome lives the peak of III century's crisis,onli the emperor Aureliano will be able to reunite the empire breacked in 3 parts and the great reformer Diocleziano will give to Rome militar,politic and social cohesion after decades of caos. 325AD:Costantino rules alone over the empire and christianity is for the first time accepted by the imperial government.

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

Default Re: Report to Dave scarface

EDIT: I tried the first solution today in the lunch break and it worked perfectly, no more problems here!!
    30BC: Ottaviano Augusto becomes the first Imperator, in his 44 years of principate he will bring to the empire peace and prosperity!
    70AD: Vespasiano is the winner of first great empire's civil war,rebuilding Roman world after the Nero's dark ages.
    98AD: Traiano becomes imperator after that the senateman Nerva adopted him,he will start a gold age for the empire getting it to biggest extension!! 117AD-180AD Adriano,Antonino Pio and Marco Aurelio administrate the empire during his richest and most pacific period, with their good administration Rome lives its golden age.
    193AD: Settimio Severo wins the civil war started after the death of Commodo starting the Severan dinasty, his heirs will not be as good as him. 252-285AD Rome lives the peak of III century's crisis,onli the emperor Aureliano will be able to reunite the empire breacked in 3 parts and the great reformer Diocleziano will give to Rome militar,politic and social cohesion after decades of caos. 325AD:Costantino rules alone over the empire and christianity is for the first time accepted by the imperial government.

Default Re: Report to Dave scarface

Glad to hear that worked for you. If it happens again just disable the auto save in the mods CFG file.

Dave