Thread: Help,Sound Mod Problem

Default Help,Sound Mod Problem

Hi,Rio,I am the TW fan from Shanghai China,your work of FLAGELLVM DEI is kool.And I am also learning Latin at the moment,the Latin words in the mod makes me exciting.
    Now I am asking help of you,after I install the sound mod for Rio VII,every time I end the turn,when AI attack my city or army,the game will get halted.
    It also occurs when I capture the city of AI.So how can I resolve it?Thx!Sry about my poor English.

Default Re: Help,Sound Mod Problem

Atleast yours loads, mine doesnt even get past the starting sign, just give it up dude, i have, just wait till he releases a patch or something that will kill the undefeatable errors, as of right now i am considering suicide 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Marutukku View Post
    Hi,Rio,I am the TW fan from Shanghai China,your work of FLAGELLVM DEI is kool.And I am also learning Latin at the moment,the Latin words in the mod makes me exciting.
    Now I am asking help of you,after I install the sound mod for Rio VII,every time I end the turn,when AI attack my city or army,the game will get halted.
    It also occurs when I capture the city of AI.So how can I resolve it?Thx!Sry about my poor English.
    Thanks Marutukku, This issue has been reported 1 other time before..Not quite sure what to make of it or why this would happen. The Ihatemondays sound mod for the Rio VII Mod shouldn't conflict but I'm going to check this out and see if If I can pin point a reason for this. I'll post back here sometime today.
    Last edited by Riothamus; March 16, 2008 at 08:47 AM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Ok just a few things to note to make sure its installed correctly...

-The Ihatemondays soundmod for the Rio VII Mod is for the modswitcher.
    -follow the directions are after it automatically installs into your rio folder.

Directions to change file names:

After changing the file names:...should look like this

Ihatemonday has made a fantastic soundmod and is improving upon it. Check out his forum info and give him well deserved rep
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66781
    Last edited by Riothamus; March 16, 2008 at 05:28 PM.

hi i have the same problem with the sound mod since i have installed
    fighting is impossible but i like the sounds

Vulpex's Avatar Civis

Soundmod is said not to work with EAX. I did not get it to work even with recommended hardware accelerated option, game freezes. Actually happens with every option sooner or later. SB Audigy is the soundcard.

But luckily no problems without soundmod. Too bad, i liked it much, but like this even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpex View Post
    Soundmod is said not to work with EAX. I did not get it to work even with recommended hardware accelerated option, game freezes. Actually happens with every option sooner or later. SB Audigy is the soundcard.

But luckily no problems without soundmod. Too bad, i liked it much, but like this even more.
    Vulpex, sorry you couldn't get it to work. It is a wonderful piece of work by Ihatemonday. I don't have a clue to why its not working for you ..something(files) possibly is conflicting. Any feed back about the mod is appreciated. I got some updates on the Beyond Roman Glory thread too. Thanks