Thread: Personal request to dave scarface

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

Default Personal request to dave scarface

Hi Dave, i'm having lots of fun using your mod but usually i like to play with some personal adds on to my mods, now i rad around here that you've made "mounted longbowman" recruitable for england, did you??
    So i wanted the same thing but with another unit: I would like to have "dismounted Ritterbruder" recruitable for Kingdom of Jerusalem but i'm not able to do that, can you please help me modifying the file???

Thank you a lot in advance!!!
    30BC: Ottaviano Augusto becomes the first Imperator, in his 44 years of principate he will bring to the empire peace and prosperity!
    70AD: Vespasiano is the winner of first great empire's civil war,rebuilding Roman world after the Nero's dark ages.
    98AD: Traiano becomes imperator after that the senateman Nerva adopted him,he will start a gold age for the empire getting it to biggest extension!! 117AD-180AD Adriano,Antonino Pio and Marco Aurelio administrate the empire during his richest and most pacific period, with their good administration Rome lives its golden age.
    193AD: Settimio Severo wins the civil war started after the death of Commodo starting the Severan dinasty, his heirs will not be as good as him. 252-285AD Rome lives the peak of III century's crisis,onli the emperor Aureliano will be able to reunite the empire breacked in 3 parts and the great reformer Diocleziano will give to Rome militar,politic and social cohesion after decades of caos. 325AD:Costantino rules alone over the empire and christianity is for the first time accepted by the imperial government.

Default Re: Personal request to dave scarface

Sure I can do that for you no problem I will work on it later if I get time.

What level would you want Dismounted Ritterbruder recruitable from? I would say castle barracks at the fortress (the same level as Edessan Guard). Any earlier than that would unbalance things to much. Also make sure you always back up any of my mod files which you change. Otherwise you may have to reinstall the mod completely should any new bugs come up.

Dave

@Traiano,

Here are the changed files that you requested. I made Dismounted Ritterbruder recruitable units for the kingdom of jerusalem in the campaign. Just copy all of these files to the kingdoms grand campaign mod data folder and they will overwrite the old files.

TWC wont allow me to attach these files so here is a filefront link.
    http://files.filefront.com/Dismounte.../fileinfo.html

best wishes
    Dave
    Last edited by Dave Scarface; March 12, 2008 at 12:19 PM.

Jingles's Avatar Praefectus

Dismounted Ritterbruder sound pretty damn good... may I use those files too or are they only for Traiano?

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

DAVE, sorry for not being here in these days but i had problems with the line!!! I want to thank you a lot for your interest to my request, you're very kind person!!

Thank you now i can enjoy your mod more than i have ever done!!!!
    I made the Kingdom of jerusalem a superfaction with many mods but i have also overpowered all muslims factions, i'm doing a war with the saladin's sultanate that rocks so much!!!

thank you man!!!
    30BC: Ottaviano Augusto becomes the first Imperator, in his 44 years of principate he will bring to the empire peace and prosperity!
    70AD: Vespasiano is the winner of first great empire's civil war,rebuilding Roman world after the Nero's dark ages.
    98AD: Traiano becomes imperator after that the senateman Nerva adopted him,he will start a gold age for the empire getting it to biggest extension!! 117AD-180AD Adriano,Antonino Pio and Marco Aurelio administrate the empire during his richest and most pacific period, with their good administration Rome lives its golden age.
    193AD: Settimio Severo wins the civil war started after the death of Commodo starting the Severan dinasty, his heirs will not be as good as him. 252-285AD Rome lives the peak of III century's crisis,onli the emperor Aureliano will be able to reunite the empire breacked in 3 parts and the great reformer Diocleziano will give to Rome militar,politic and social cohesion after decades of caos. 325AD:Costantino rules alone over the empire and christianity is for the first time accepted by the imperial government.

@Traiano,

Awesome!!! I hope to see some screen shots of these glorious battles soon Hopefully the muslims will not own your new superfaction haha.

@Jingle_Bombs,

Sure go ahead, I will leave this file available for anybody else that wishes to use it.

best
    Dave

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

Sure i'll come with screenies, unfortunately yesterday i've forgotten to activate fraps before to get in the game and i had a wonderful battle with
    2 and 1/2 saladin's stacks against 1 full stack of mine, there were about 5.000 muslims and 2.200 crusaders on a beautiful battle scenario in the Sinai's desert...It took 45 minuts till was ended...I won but i leaved on the field more than 1.100 of my heroic soldiers..but the muslims, well they suffered about 4.300 casualties!!!