Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non Rio VII Mod Switcher DL

Default Non Rio VII Mod Switcher DL

This is for those who are coming up with some sort of error(usually an xcopy issue) that prohibits the Rio VII Mod and its Expansion Mod switcher to be played.

-Make a separate copy of a separate RTW folder to to avoid conflicting with your mod switchers and on a clean 1.6. Off course copying only the original rtw-bi data files.
    -You must change the installations destination path to where you want the installer to install your files....to where you copied your RTW folder. The installer will automatically install the files now to where you programmed it to go. The Filefront and massmirror sites contain both the Rio VII Flagellum Dei and Expansion in one dl.

Rio VII Flagellum Dei and the Expansion VII Mod
    http://files.filefront.com/Rio+VII+R.../fileinfo.html
    Last edited by Riothamus; June 07, 2008 at 11:23 AM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Default Re: Non Rio VII Mod Switcher

forgive me... Ive been tryin to get a decent download from megaupload several days now and it keeps stoping at half way.. most of the DL sights had been very strict nowadays... .. may i request please for massmrror?

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius Vatco View Post
    forgive me... Ive been tryin to get a decent download from megaupload several days now and it keeps stoping at half way.. most of the DL sights had been very strict nowadays... .. may i request please for massmrror?
    No problem Octavius Vatco I'm uploading today on massmirror the non mod switcher and it will be just one dl that will include the Rio VII Flagellum Dei and the VII IBFD Expansion together

I'll post it here. All set
    http://s1.massmirror.com/f34188007e2...06634784b.html
    Last edited by Riothamus; March 14, 2008 at 02:48 PM.

Many thanks Rio.....
    rapidshare is missing?heheehehe
    Last edited by Octavius Vatco; March 15, 2008 at 06:05 AM.

Many thanks Rio.....

rapidshare is missing?heheehehe
    Yes...I seemed to have some issues uploading massmirror yesterday. I think I'll redo again and also put it on filefront sometime today

got it.... ive installed it on a separate folder.... one missing is the exe launcher........

got it.... ive installed it on a separate folder.... one missing is the exe launcher........

Not quite sure what you mean by this Octavius Vatco?..the exe launcher is the copied RomeTW-BI icon within the folder. to avoid conflicting wth your mod switches, you have to make a separate rtw folder folder and in that copied rtw folder where you have copied original bi and data folders

Example:

got it.....I almost got it.. until it pops another error saying something about could not find RyC frankish deplomat...?????

got it.....I almost got it.. until it pops another error saying something about could not find RyC frankish deplomat...?????

It may have not been installed correctly. Example: I copied my rtw folder to the desktop as shown in my previous post and had to change the installations path to
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.DAVID\Desktop\Rio VII RAR version

The important bi and data files now are set up by the installer to be copied over...This help? I also checked the dl filefront again and exactly did this without a problem. Let me know.

Got it.... what i did wrong was that I tried to turn it into a mod switcher, now that I Made a Separate RTW folder, Its in.... Thanks much....

Got it.... what i did wrong was that I tried to turn it into a mod switcher, now that I Made a Separate RTW folder, Its in.... Thanks much....
    Great..any feedback would be nice, gl

Default Re: Non Rio VII Mod Switcher DL

Hello,

I got a few problems to make this mod word correctly: I copied the original Rome tw files a new Rtw folder and then install BI. I put the bi folder in the new one. But I can't install 1.6 cause the installer says "cannot find rtw.exe" or something like that. So my Rtw is only a 1.3. But Europa Barbarorum 1 and 1.1 work perfectly and they need 1.5 wich comes with 1.6. So is it the "option" menu in rtw and bi that says something wrong and that the 1.6 is already here?

I then finely installed Rio's VII and it became weird: I just couldn't play! I tried the campain and custom batlle. When I launch a battle, it just goes comes back to the main menu of Rio's VII. This is very ennoying considering that I feel so close to play, I can even see the new soldiers!! lol.

If someone can help me?

Quote Originally Posted by AymericNikator View Post
    Hello,

I got a few problems to make this mod word correctly: I copied the original Rome tw files a new Rtw folder and then install BI. I put the bi folder in the new one. But I can't install 1.6 cause the installer says "cannot find rtw.exe" or something like that. So my Rtw is only a 1.3. But Europa Barbarorum 1 and 1.1 work perfectly and they need 1.5 wich comes with 1.6. So is it the "option" menu in rtw and bi that says something wrong and that the 1.6 is already here?

I then finely installed Rio's VII and it became weird: I just couldn't play! I tried the campain and custom batlle. When I launch a battle, it just goes comes back to the main menu of Rio's VII. This is very ennoying considering that I feel so close to play, I can even see the new soldiers!! lol.

If someone can help me?
    Ok lets see if we can figure this one out:hmmm: I think before you copy your rtw files you need to install the bi game with the 1.6. Before creating a new RTW folder make sure you install the bi with the 1.6 patch. Now copy files to a new folder....Let me know if this works..gl

First, thank you for your quick answer.

For now, I asked EB guys to know if it's not some kind of bug coming with EB. I'll then patch my different folders manually and after try to mod my bi with your mod.

Cheers.

Hi,

It's okay, everything is working perfectly. I just reinstalled everything including my EB. Thanks again for making such a good mod. But infortunately, I don't have much time to play cause of my exams

Quote Originally Posted by AymericNikator View Post
    Hi,

It's okay, everything is working perfectly. I just reinstalled everything including my EB. Thanks again for making such a good mod. But infortunately, I don't have much time to play cause of my exams
    Cool gl... Let me know what you think ok....

Civis

i cant get it to work, no the normal way.. wich iv tried many times, and nor the aleternative way because the filefont says that there is an error in my download(alternative files)...please help, i did everything in the first files to make them work, but it says when launching unexpected error descr_buldings_battle line 50 column 9 seasson, faction ..something else, please what i am doing wrong..?

Quote Originally Posted by campesino View Post
    i cant get it to work, no the normal way.. wich iv tried many times, and nor the aleternative way because the filefont says that there is an error in my download(alternative files)...please help, i did everything in the first files to make them work, but it says when launching unexpected error descr_buldings_battle line 50 column 9 seasson, faction ..something else, please what i am doing wrong..?
    Hi campesino, We should be able to figure this out.

-The non mod switcher first of all requires a clean, unmodified RTW data and bi folders also patched to 1.6...was this done?

-Also after that the whole clean, unmodified rtw folder needs now to be copied into a different folder and then the process of installing the Rio VII Mod and its patches can begin into the copied rtw folder.

- Try DL filefront again to see if the problem arises again. I'll do the same to make sure there aren't issues with the filefront dl...

Civis

thanks for your help, i didnt even hope to get such a fast answer...ehhmm. according to you first question.. yes i hace a clean unmoddified cofy of rtw and bi patched to 1.5 and 1.6 respectibly...(i have done this like 5 times today lol)
    what do you mean with coping the rtw folder? entirely, or some files, to where should i copy it and why?
    i recently managed to start the alternative download...but i hope that with your help i will be able to launch this mod without the alternative files...thank you for your answer

Quote Originally Posted by campesino View Post
    thanks for your help, i didnt even hope to get such a fast answer...ehhmm. according to you first question.. yes i hace a clean unmoddified cofy of rtw and bi patched to 1.5 and 1.6 respectibly...(i have done this like 5 times today lol)
    what do you mean with coping the rtw folder? entirely, or some files, to where should i copy it and why?
    i recently managed to start the alternative download...but i hope that with your help i will be able to launch this mod without the alternative files...thank you for your answer
    Okay I think what might be the issue. It sounds like then your having a problem getting the mod switcher to work?

Mod Switcher Instructions

Very important:
    1 clean 1.6 bi. Within the rtw folder copy the bi and change the copied bi folder to rio

Very important to first copy the bi folder within the rtw folder and change the name to rio before installing anything.

So you got the alternative files to work...the Non Mod switcher correct?

Off to work now so I cant be to fast answering anything lol
    Last edited by Riothamus; May 22, 2008 at 09:26 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast