Thread: Updating problems

Default Updating problems

I have RMTW in a single DVD, after installing the version is 1.0, I update to 1.3 and all goes correctly, but after that I can't update to 1.5, when I run the patch it says that this is for updating from 1.3 to 1.5 like if I wouldn't have 1.3 (when I run rome it shows 1.3), and so I can't play the mod with 1.3

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: Updating problems

Quote Originally Posted by MCFZ View Post
    I have RMTW in a single DVD, after installing the version is 1.0, I update to 1.3 and all goes correctly, but after that I can't update to 1.5, when I run the patch it says that this is for updating from 1.3 to 1.5 like if I wouldn't have 1.3 (when I run rome it shows 1.3), and so I can't play the mod with 1.3
    The following is the best topic that I know of that shows how to get a RTW game ready for a mod. It's from RTR PE (which is based on RTW 1.5 and RTW BI 1.6) but it should have enough links for you to get your game running OK ready to play Roma Surrectum.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

thanks but I've already red that thread, the problem is that I can't update to 1.5

Squid's Avatar Opifex
    Patrician Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Double check your version on installing RTW (before patching anything), as far as I know the only DVD version was either the RTW/BI Gold or TW: Eras, both of which will probably start patched to 1.5/1.6.
    Last edited by Squid; March 05, 2008 at 11:36 PM.
    Under the patronage of Roman_Man#3, Patron of Ishan
    Click for my tools and tutorials
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

My thinking exactly. Otherwise, install BI, and then you have it.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father