Thread: Game froze when Khwarezm was Destroyed

Default Game froze when Khwarezm was Destroyed

Im having a good run playing Kingdom Of Jerusalem on VH/VH but in the year 1229 my game froze when it was the Mongels turn.I loaded the game 3 times and the same bug kept happening on the Mongel turn.I then toggle_fow to see what was happening.I noticed the Mongels were laying a massive siege on Khiva where the Khwarezm shah were making their last stand.Now the Mongels own no lands and the Kharezm Shah have been reduced to 1 province and thats Khiva which is under heavy siege by the Mongels.When the major seige battle was over and the Mongols were victorious they eliminated the Khwarezm shah off the map and thats when the game frezees.I left it alone for about 10 minutes but eventually i had to ctrl-alt-delete to get out.Now im stuck at 1229 and cant move on from that point.

**Retired**

Default Re: Game froze when Khwarezm was Destroyed

try leaving it for longer...it certainly seems like horde issue.

I tried what you said and it worked.I left it on and went out and when i came back 3 hours later or so it worked.Khiva ended up rebelling in the same turn.I can now continue so thank you very much Strelac.

Patience is a virtue

Faction going into a horde normaly only take around 10 mins on my comp, no need to wait 3 hours next time )

Caspand

Harry Lime's Avatar Not a ToS violation
    Artifex took an arrow to the knee

We have faction hording in DLV as well and on some slower computers it can take up to 45 minutes. Leave BC running, go & sharpen your scimitar, drink a cup of tea, watch the stock markets crash. The turn will continue.
    Proud Patron of derdrakken, dave scarface, J@mes & irishron
    Indulging in the insight & intelligence of imb39