Thread: Feedback

Default Feedback

This is one of my favourite mods for Total War. The graphics in this mod are great!

There is some suggestions I want to make:
    • Please, increase the firearm accuracy!! I was recently playing Imperial Glory and I am amazed how bad the firearm units are at shooting in this mod!
    • Improve AI formations. The present formations make the AI very weak and prone to to attack and it's pretty annoying when they're your ally.
    • Are you going to fix the Random-Delayed-Firing-Noise-That-Sometimes-Doesnt-Even-Happen-which-is-kinda wierd-because-you-can-still-hear-the-bullets-firing?
    Thanks

Yeah I hope that you can change the Middle Guard. On the Unit Card it has a historical uniform but in battle they look like the Old Guard.

Default Re: Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePhan123 View Post
    Yeah I hope that you can change the Middle Guard. On the Unit Card it has a historical uniform but in battle they look like the Old Guard.
    In the merry christmas map I was playing, there was a french unit with no feet, only cones at the ends of legs. What the?

That was the Marshal Lannes model.
    Or just put your unit detail at medium or high in the game options

Best mod for Rome, playing it since october 2006 almost every night in the lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePhan123 View Post
    Yes, they should considering much of the Middle Guard was non-existent during Les Cent Jours and often times Middle and Old designations are merely for paperwork and time served rather then any sort of military order. To say “Middle Guard” is to take into account several regiments and branches of the military, there is no one single uniform for someone in the so-called Middle Guard.

In the unit selection screen, the icon is representative of the Middle Guard. That is a chasseur a pied of the Imperial Guard, an element of both the Old and Middle Guard. This choice I can only assume was made because of the easy to recognize bearskin and greatcoat that the older Guard regiments wore. It's much easier to tell the difference between this fellow with a greatcoat rather then two nearly identical infantrymen.

The unit ingame is a grenadier of the 2nd Regiment of the Imperial Guard, also part of the Middle Guard though some will argue that after Napoleon's abdication the Middle Guard was a good as gone. There are others who will claim that the Middle Guard failed the Emperor at Waterloo to help shield the Old Guard for mistakes that were made.

In short, the men that you see ingame are troops of the Imperial Guard. They are not the elites, perhaps they have only seen 8 or 10 year's service rather then 15, but all the same they are part of the dwindling elite of Napoleon’s Guard during the final days of his great Empire.

Devoirs The Empress
    The Lordz Modding Collective
    "The LMC expects every modder to do his Duty" - not by Lord Nelson
    "Blow it out your arse." - Halie Satanus
    The Eagle Standard