Thread: Maploading-error caused by settlement

Default Maploading-error caused by settlement

This is my first try of mapping in RTW (version 1.5 I think). The content is the Yucatan region. When I pressd the load-button after choosing a faction the game kicked back to the provincial campaigns-menu and got the following error when I closed the game:
    Script Error in data/world/maps/campaign/maya/descr_strat.txt, at line 61, column 12. could not create settlement at scrit line 61.
    I read about this problem here in the forum and checked
    descr_regions
    descr_strat
    descr_regions_and_settlement_name_lookup
    maya_regions_and_settlement_names
    but didn't find writing mistakes. I also created the regions in the maps_regions new to be sure that the single province-RGBs have no differeces. (I created only 2 factions (unmodded rome factions) and regions for testing.)
    In the TiME-editor the map loaded without any error (the provinces and towns are all in their right positions).

I have no idea how to fix it. When there is any who would investigate the files, let me know it and I will send the files.

Greetings
    Rusas

Ramashan's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Maploading-error caused by settlement

You might have a stray pixel of what ever province that error is pointing you at. Sometimes it may be a pixel from another province. You need to go into go in with your magic wand set to '0' and click on the colors of your new provinces and see if there are any pixels someplace else.
    Under the Patronage of Lord Condormanius

Default Re: Maploading-error caused by settlement

I got it now. Thank you very much!