Thread: Request title (or where to download) of a song

Default Request title (or where to download) of a song

First of all compliment to the devs in creating a mod with a different map. Playing with an entire world map has a lot of factions and is slow whenever the turn ends. I guess there is the fun of playing a world map with a lot happening, but it's also very fun to have a localized map in detail, like this mod, or that other mod (Hegemonia City States) that maps out the Greek cities area only. So thanks again for making a mod of only South-Western Europe. It's very original with a lot of new content, one of which I am asking about here.

The new soundtracks that comes with the mod is great, especially the Celtic-ish tunes (folk songs?), that are very pleasing to hear and never heard anything like it. There is a song that starts with an intro of Celtic violin/fiddle, and ends with Celtic violin/fiddle, with a girl singing. I am not quite sure how to describe the music, except that if Celt bagpipe melodies were sung with country music influence, that's what it'd sound like. (it's not the song with "in the morning we build the city", not that one. This one mentions the words "freedom" and "britannia song" or something like that). Could one of the devs write out the title of the song and the artist's name? I very much would like to find that song, and that style of music.

Default Re: Request title (or where to download) of a song

Never mind I found it, in Data/music. It's Foggy Dew by Cionn Caslach, 6th song on the Will O' the Wisp CD. The melody of the song is really catching.

Yes, song is great.

Sorry, i cant visit twcenter before. We are finishing gold version in english, but we have a weeks of much job in RL also hehe.

muchos gracias para hacer el ITW mod, una nueva carta del mundo (mundo en el juego) es muy excellente, y me gusto las nuevas naciónes iberia y los nuevos unidos. Mi español es menos versado que tu inglés, lo siento si mi ortografía no es preciso.
    Last edited by ThePianist; March 16, 2008 at 04:10 AM.

Gracias Pianist, good spanish!

Good spanish, ThePianist, new ITW sounds and music campaings system is releasing soon.