Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: [Dev-Report] Chivalry I : Previews & Progress

Default Re: [Dev-Report] Chivalry I : Previews & Progress

Quote Originally Posted by Thrillology View Post
    Pictures broken. Could someone please post a picture of the factions menu and the campaign map? (fog of war disabled please)
    Not all pictures are broken, but OK, I made a few screenshots for you:

The Rise of the Knighthood campaign:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Crusader Epoche campaign:

The main difference, as you will see, is the changes in territory, most notably establishment of the Crusader states occupied by crusading European powers like France and Norman Kingdom of Sicily. Also, England and Holy Roman Empire are also present in the Holy Land.

Yes, graphics are a bit outdated, but this is really good mod and it is having unique and interesting tech tree.

I would also recommend to you if you like this mod to try “Fall of the Cross & Rise of the Crescent” submod.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: [Dev-Report] Chivalry I : Previews & Progress

Thanks a lot for the service, Jagmodo

@ Thrillology
    You can access many infos about ChivTW via the main thread 'Info & Download'.

Edit: I will close the thread now, should have happened ages ago (last post has been August 2011), it is informative only (no discussion).
    The mod is currently final with 1.07 (updating 1.07 can happen, perhaps, some day in future).
    Last edited by DaVinci; July 16, 2012 at 12:32 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.