Thread: Keeps freezing

Default Keeps freezing

Hey guys, on my present Roman campaign everytime i end turn it just freezes, not the map or the game, but it just stays on another factions turn for ever, this is when i press end turn of course, has anyone got any ideas about the cause of this? Has anyone else experienced this?

Icon7 Re: Keeps freezing

Well I thought it happended once But it turned out pergamum had alot to do, another time It was just because my pc had low ram. But when it has happended that it stayed there for over 20 mins I just reloaded a ealier save, not the same turn but earlier turns, so it was fine. But if it keeps happening I have no idea my friend.

Default Re: Keeps freezing

Quote Originally Posted by Ojf View Post
    Hey guys, on my present Roman campaign everytime i end turn it just freezes, not the map or the game, but it just stays on another factions turn for ever, this is when i press end turn of course, has anyone got any ideas about the cause of this? Has anyone else experienced this?
    That happen to me when I used to play Rome Total Realism. It will just freeze on another factions turn. But the thing is that was when it was on RTW patch 1.2. Thats how long ago it was. When they released the 1.3 and 1.5 patch the problem went away. I can't beleive it has happened here in Roma Surrectum. And no one has ever given me a clear answer on why it happens On the RTR forums they just told me to wait it out but it never worked. From my view I think it just a bug or glitch. You can leave it alone for 2 hours and it will never move. I've tried that and yea. Never worked.
    Proudly under the patronage of Tone
    Roma Surrectum Local Moderator

Okay thanks for the relpys guys, ill load it up before school tomorrow
    hopefully that could work

Thread moved to Technical subforum- Drtad
    Under the patronage of John I Tzimisces