Page 4 of 110 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Worship of Kong

Default Re: The Worship of Kong

GASP! A heretic in our midst? Speaking out against the Pope! HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH AN OLD GUY WITH A COOL HAT WHO LIVES IN ITALY!
    I worship that dude!

(Not really, obviously)

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.

In the name of Kong, the Compassionate, the Merciful:

Om namah Kongavah

Brothers, let us not bicker over the deity of His Grace Lord Kong (May peace be upon him). For the Kong only says to a matter, "Be. And it is." It is foolish to detract from His Lordship, for He may erase you by thinking. All authority on heaven, on earth, and on the Internets has been granted to He who is both King and Kong by God himself.

Kong is the vicar of Brahman (God) on earth, in fact he is the deity who reigns over our realm. The Lord Kong needs no milk helmet to propagate His Authority. For he existed before time itself... His programming skills are testimony to his eternal endurance. The Lord Kong is neither begotten nor begot, he exists in an eternal union with Brahman, for he is the Kong of All Kings.

There is heresy on this board, my children. There are some who deny his Kongship. Fools that they are! For they will roast over the pyres of my inquisition

It is unwise, my friends, to test the patience of the Lord Kong, for he is the vicar of the Unknown Root on earth and is His Temporal Incarnation. May there be a thousand curses upon those who blaspheme the name of Our Lord, and may they never see the light of the Sixth Coming.

Om namah Kongavah

V. May the Kong be with you
    R. And with thy spirit
    V. He is the maker of heaven and earth and the internets
    R. Praise be to Kong

--Father Illuminati
    I bear witness that there is no God but Kong
    I bear witness that Selenius is the Moderator of Kong
    I bear witness that Stainless Steel is the ViceRegent of Kong
    I bear witness that there is no Kong but Kong

Link to the Holy Thread

The True Believers: T-Wester, gr33kp1mp777, Hounf of Culan, Blingerman, izanagi11, Quark, Scivian, y2day, Kbibs89, yelowdogg23, Naked Emperor, Mr. Cursed, Barser, Skooma Addict, The Noble Lord, The Englishman, Finsternis, Spamostoc

Wanted heretics: Anubis1

Okay maybe I was wrong,

KK is the God, the pope is the closest too god - hmm...

Replace the Pope with Illuminiati? -

Then create buildings for example "Great Temple of Kong".

this has to be one of the most retarded threads I have ever come across at TWC...

MORBIDYAM's Avatar Semisalis

It is pretty depressing I must admit people just conglomerating around a person like a pile of lipids conglomerating around some RNA, forming the most primitive life on earth. Sometimes i wish i was just a pile of lipids then I wouldn't have to worry about things like mtw2, and I could just be content to be a randomly formed chemical floating around in the oceans, the joys of simplicity!

Black_Rider's Avatar Ordinarius

I am amused... When they called KK a God, it was ok - but calling him a Pope is a blasphemy.

Do you pray every night to that old Nazi scum before you go to bed?

Rename Catholic Christianity to Catholic Papanity.
    No, I dont talk to you like this.
    Yes Im a true catholic, and why do you offended the Pope?
    Respect all religion and his belivier, and I thinks that you should be given a warning for calling Pope: "old Nazi scum"
    If you offended the Pope, also you offended me.
    Last edited by Black_Rider; March 13, 2008 at 03:03 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

He IS old, and he was fighting AGAINST Us in the World War 2 - on the side of Nazi... And Hitler was his Lord. All Nazi are scum - anyone should get warning for disagreeing. Hail the Fuhrer? Hitler Kaput!

If you are Catholic CHRISTIAN, you most likely hold the Bible as your holy book - and it has NO mention of the Pope, nor of anyone being close to be second to God, ESPECIALLY if he is antisemitic and prevailed in this job... But I see that some Catholics are very far from believing in Christ, instead they believe in Pope - this leads me to suggestion of Catholic Papanity religion.

Do not behave like Muslims, who showed how civilised they are by throwing rocks at Danish embassy for drawing the Muhammad (although I still respect him as a good boxer and a friend of Bruce Lee) cartoons. It is just a prank, as the dialogues about Pope VS little boys and the fist were... Just keep away if it is offensive to you, this forum is NOT a Catholic one, and Catholics are NOT one world religion, nor is Pope of any power, thanks God!

P.S. If We didn't pwned Them in 45, your Pope would still be on their side.

2 chaos: Look on threads, where I or y2day make posts - half of them are retarded as well. =)

2 MORBIDYAM: Good luck with becoming a pile of lipids!

2 Illuminati: You speak half-Hindu with Kongavah and Brahmins... Why?

2 Allu X: Nice Papal States avatar... I have already seen it somewhere. Oh - I have drawn it!

2 Mr. Cursed: There is guy, who is called Hellfire on the forum - Kongists should burn in HIM?

2 All: Someone would disagree that KK is both King and Kong?

P.P.S.

Would Catholics be offended, if I will say, that:

The "guys, who have created the Inquisition, done the Witch-Hunts, created genocides of Jews before and supported the Holocaust now"...

...are "****ing fags who should slowly die of choking with their own scat"?

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Echad View Post

2 chaos: Look on threads, where I or y2day make posts - half of them are retarded as well. =)

I resent this totally, are you impling that half of my posts are retarded?

I would say more like 80%,

I think this is a great thread and should not be turned into some religious mudpit.
    It is smart, and fun. anyone can do a I just wanted to say great mod KK
    thread. Don't ruin this thread, illuminati2025 actully used his brain to make something a little different than the same old thing. This is something to have fun with, if anyone is offended then don't click on the damn thing!

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Do not behave like Muslims, who showed how civilised they are by throwing rocks at Danish embassy for drawing the Muhammad (although I still respect him as a good boxer and a friend of Bruce Lee) cartoons
    And what do you do when someone piss you off?
    Mohomet is very important for Muslims, and they have right to be angry.

Well, one pope is bad, another is good.
    Do you remember John Paul II?
    Does you calls him a "nazi" and you thinks that he was a bad person?

Indefinitely Banned

I do not care what kind of person that Pole was, but he is not to be worshipped at all... As I said - this thread is just a prank, it is more anti-religios than religious. =)

Ech, we must finish our discussion, we dont get to conclusion...

Indefinitely Banned

We shouldn't get to it from the beginning... And there is no discussion, just people ****ing for no reason, like in whole topic and countless others.

It is completely pointless to discuss anything pointless in this absolutely pointless nonsense topic.

We shouldn't get to it from the beginning... And there is no discussion, just people ****ing for no reason, like in whole topic and countless others.
    Yeah, in that I agree with you.

Lol Echad xD

I'm allowed to use your Papal Symbol right? :'D

I find believing in a pope or prophet retarded anyway. I'm Agnostic I think there is some sort of a god out there, I don't pray however and I think that anyone who claims or thinks he is closer to god than anyone else is retarded as well.

As for the muslims who assaulted the Danish embassy: Wow great example to the world of your civilized ways! Why for the love of god would you assault an embassy if some dude in a land far away from yours made a cartoon?
    I'll be honest: I do believe that some cultures are superior to others. If someone offends something I believe in I turn the other cheek. As long as I believe in what I think is true, I don't care about what anyone says. (BTW: My best friend is a muslim, and I respect his religion. There is a difference between religion and culture.)

If I offend anyone with this post, it proves my point.
    Last edited by Chim; April 02, 2008 at 02:33 AM.
    Artifex
    Under the patronage of King Kong
    Proud patron of y2day and yelowdogg23

Indefinitely Banned

You do not believe in the Pope? He exists... Muhammad exists as well, I've even enjoyed watching some of his fights - so don't believing in him would be the same as not believing in Bruce Lee, James Hetfield or me. You probably meant worshipping. I believe that Metallica do exists, but there is no way I would worship them - at least until' they will release something as good as their first three albums for sure.

As to cultures - well, they are... Different. Some things you take as normal could offend someone else. For example, my Muslim friend was offended by this picture:

...But everyone else liked it.

Edit: 2 Allu X:

Of course use it! It is the appreciation of my work... If I wanted my icons not to be used, I would simply not release them.
    Last edited by Empress Meg; March 30, 2008 at 09:29 PM.

welp now this already pointless thread has managed to become angry, I think many more people will come to my side in advocating life not progressing past lipids surrounding an RNA molecule! (I hope)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Zuma View Post
    he don't download my mod and say that there are stuff from DLV and BC maybe he Nostradamus
    tAnGeRiNeS fOr ThOuGhT? i ThInK NOT!

Indefinitely Banned

Who is angry? Where? How?

My life is far beyond lipdids... Dunno wassup with you.

Edit:

I AM ANGRY!
    Last edited by Empress Meg; March 30, 2008 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Removed insulting remark.

Quote Originally Posted by Echad View Post
    My life is far beyond lipdids... Dunno wassup with you.
    I suppose you have a point, a pile of lipids cant enjoy ss, but then again it cant spend the bulk of its existence advocating for Serbia to be included in SS either so i guess in reality they are pretty equivalent
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Zuma View Post
    he don't download my mod and say that there are stuff from DLV and BC maybe he Nostradamus
    tAnGeRiNeS fOr ThOuGhT? i ThInK NOT!

Indefinitely Banned

What's wrong with Serbia? And if you are lipids, than how do you type?

P.S. Lipids are pointless, but not poitless eought to be funny - let's return to Kongism!