DAVIDE's Avatar QVID MELIVS ROMA?

Default This is Greece

yeah i m a sculptor too

pacco's Avatar -master-of-none-

Default Re: This is Greece

Nice Davide!

jackwei's Avatar Primicerius

This mod has been very much underated and well prove all those other mods that this mod has something much different to the others with completely new cities and the skins really rock.

It seems like ull be having the last laugh since none of the other mods has this feature lol top work indeed

has been underrated only on twc community. in italy the mod won many awards

jackwei's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by davide.cool View Post
    has been underrated only on twc community. in italy the mod won many awards
    yeah well maybe, because of the ignorance of people, because it isn't in English yet they try to put this mod down and act like oh it isn't as the others when the skins in this mod are better than the majority of mods on here. Skins hasn't been this good since Res Gestae, which had great skins.

Anyway don't worry when u finish with second patch and translation together in one then they will all be silent to what a great work you have achieved on here. anyway keep up the good work

Darius_D's Avatar Tiro

yes, beautiful piece!
    and what's the building?

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

First class work, as always, Davide!

I have some difficulty believing this mod is "underrated" in TWC. I would assume that, if CB hasn't gotten the attention it deserves so far, it's simply because people haven't tested it, due to the language barrier. No-one can turn the CB-version of the Roman era down on merits of artistic quality and features alone. With mods in a foreign language, people cannot enjoy the RTW game to the fullest. I mean, how many non-English speaking Italians prefer the English mods over CB?
    Last edited by Demokritos; February 25, 2008 at 04:13 PM.
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

Quote Originally Posted by jackwei View Post
    yeah well maybe, because of the ignorance of people, because it isn't in English yet they try to put this mod down and act like oh it isn't as the others when the skins in this mod are better than the majority of mods on here. Skins hasn't been this good since Res Gestae, which had great skins.

Anyway don't worry when u finish with second patch and translation together in one then they will all be silent to what a great work you have achieved on here. anyway keep up the good work
    this time we translate the mod... first we gotta finish all the things we're doing... modding and scripting included

Quote Originally Posted by Darius_D View Post
    yes, beautiful piece!
    and what's the building?
    It's the Greek Theatre's back.. the rappresentation on the frieze, is a part i chose of the Pergamum's Ara, representing the three arms/versions of Hekate's, fighting

Why did i chose Hekate? becuz "Hecate whom Zeus the son of Cronos honoured above all. He gave her splendid gifts, to have a share of the earth and the unfruitful sea. She received honour also in starry heaven, and is honoured exceedingly by the deathless gods.... The son of Cronos did her no wrong nor took anything away of all that was her portion among the former Titan gods: but she holds, as the division was at the first from the beginning, privilege both in earth, and in heaven, and in sea"

"Whom she will she greatly aids and advances: she sits by worshipful kings in judgement, and in the assembly whom her will is distinguished among the people. And when men arm themselves for the battle that destroys men, then the goddess is at hand to give victory and grant glory readily to whom she will. Good is she also when men contend at the games, for there too the goddess is with them and profits them: and he who by might and strength gets the victory wins the rich prize easily with joy, and brings glory to his parents. And she is good to stand by horsemen, whom she will: and to those whose business is in the grey discomfortable sea, and who pray to Hecate and the loud crashing earth shaker, easily the glorious goddess gives great catch, and easily she takes it away as soon as seen, if so she will. She is good in the byre with Hermes to increase the stock. The droves of kine and wide herds of goats and flocks of fleecy sheep, if she will, she increases from a few, or makes many to be less".

- Hesiod

Really Great gob davide.cool !!!

Cool!

Athel's Avatar Civis

nice job how did you make that??

photoshop cs3

PeteSKTemplar's Avatar Ordinarius

It seems I should learn Italian (my version of RTW offers Italian install) when looking at this mod but it seems it will be sooner in English than I would learn something about Italian language.
    NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORIAM!
    Those words were on lips of Templars when charging,
    M2TW DarthMod Team member - tester (Imperial Snowtrooper)

Your work never ceases to amaze me. Keep it up!

@ Great job Davide.cool !.
    As far as i know this picture cames orginally from Altar of Pergamon (actually in museum of art in Berlin exposed as wholeness). but looks great here

keep up the good work +REP
    click?

Indefinitely Banned

Looks nice!

Quote Originally Posted by haeressiarch View Post
    @ Great job Davide.cool !.
    As far as i know this picture cames orginally from Altar of Pergamon (actually in museum of art in Berlin exposed as wholeness). but looks great here

keep up the good work +REP
    the mod is end

peanut's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Giovi View Post
    the mod is end
    how do you mean "end"?

sa-nata-a-na

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Dead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast