Thread: Questions

Default Questions

Hi Dave,

Finally got around to installing your mod now that you have a "final" update!

I have not modded it yet EXCEPT for deleting the map file and the terrain folder as you told me to do as I wanted to get back the original terrain and not use DLV's.

Playing as Venice:
    Province Ancona show buildable mines with income of 0. Is this because I deleted terrain? Mines for Zagreb are fine - took it quick

Stradiots for Venice are in EDU/Battle model file but are not in EDB. On purpose?

How many slots are left to add some more units? I currently have been playing Retro/GUAddon and there are a few units I would like to add.

Tx

JW

Default Re: Questions

Hi JWoods,

Changing the map textures should not effect the map resourses. Why it shows an income of 0? mines are only available in certain regions and it sounds like there should not be any buildable mines in Ancona.

Yes Stradiots were left out of the construction tree. They are easy to enable by adding them to a building in the export_descr_buildings.txt.

There are 481 units in my EDU currently and I think the max you can have is 500. So there is plenty of space to add more units. Btw if you want even more room you can remove the characters I added to the battlemap. But make sure you change the unit they use in the descr_strat.txt to NE Bodyguard.

Dave