Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baron's Crusade

Default Baron's Crusade

An earlier version of the Baron's Crusade is still available but start at Adana:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/Baron.../fileinfo.html

I still need the Barons Crusade CAE 1.4B.rar which starts in Jerusalem uploaded since download site is gone. (see below)!!!

I have modified CAE 1.4B (with the patch fix already added) to simulate the Baron's Crusade including Godfrey and his brother Baldwin, Bohemond, Tancred and Raymond of Toulouse. The starting position is Jerusalem! You will have to fight through the Turks and Egypt to capture any additional city! This also contains some fixes that were causing me some CTDs. Please remember to back up your files.

Let me know any comments in this thread.
    Last edited by gfortune; August 07, 2012 at 03:18 PM. Reason: alternative download site

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Default Re: Baron's Crusade

Allright Gfortune,if you want this stickied just let me know.
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

Zeph, appreciate the stickie!

Done

stormin's Avatar Libertus

do you just drop these in their rightful places or did i miss an earlier version of this so that its to be an update? thanks

Drop the files in their usual places within CAE folder (make sure you back up the original CAE files).

cool im on it man thanks

so far this is pretty good only thing i would have done would have been to leave baldwin single. so you could have married him into the byzantine or sicilian royal lines as was the case very often with kings of jerusalem.

You may be correct on Baldwin. I know he was married and brought his family (wife and children) with him or soon after taking Jerusalem and settling in the Edessa area. Unfortunately, both his first wife and children died of disease but I may be using the second wife. Good point

not sure if its with your mod or with cae . but you dont get a ancilary title for tripoli,krak de chevalier and i think allepo or ascalon. and didnt recieve any holy artifact after taking jerusalem twice.didnt know if thats somthing you needed to know,was left out or what anyhow ill let you know if i find anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by stormin View Post
    not sure if its with your mod or with cae . but you dont get a ancilary title for tripoli,krak de chevalier and i think allepo or ascalon. and didnt recieve any holy artifact after taking jerusalem twice.didnt know if thats somthing you needed to know,was left out or what anyhow ill let you know if i find anything else.

This is because of CAE,since those regions take place in CAE,and so are not specified as ancillaries of the BBB mod that CAE uses.Ancillaries have to be created and their tgas have to be specified and placed for the generals and family members of Tripoli,Ascalon etc. to receive the titles.

AMBASZ's Avatar Libertus

Hello friends,

Does anybody know if there will be an upgrade in the future, adding these traits?

@ Zeph : great to see you're still in the modding business
    Last edited by AMBASZ; March 03, 2008 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AMBASZ View Post
    Hello friends,

Does anybody know if there will be an upgrade in the future, adding these traits?

@ Zeph : great to see you're still in the modding business

Hello AMBASZ,

Yes,I'm still around here. Well this isn't in the content list of CAE v1.5,which will be in the next version.However there is a probabability that it might be featured along with a few other minor additions.

AMBASZ's Avatar Libertus

That's great news my friend, keep up the good work!!!!

where i should put the folder Barons Crusade ?

please explain me 'cause i dont want to do mistakes xD

The RAR file should be unpacked and will create a folder. The files in the KoJ folder can then be copied into the CloudsAcrossEurope folder. I recommend saving your original files before copying.

thanks for this great submob am playing now with mongols will try later with the kingdom of jerusalem and i didn't have any cdt!

Thanks! I wish more would download the mod because I fixed some CTDS

is that is comething like additional faction?
    can i see screenshot please?

It just changes the current KoJ faction. It does not add a new faction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast