Thread: things a little expensive

dogukan's Avatar Praeses

is there a data I can copy so that they'd be more normal....I haven't played any campaign for many turns yet but why are units so expensive? Does the player have the chance to make a lot of money??? Is that so?

and after instaling patch 1.2 what happens if I doN't unpack?
    I mean would the install be obsolete without unpacking or unpacking would ass even more things such as......(I know tihs is a genereal question but it could be good if someone told me)??

and what if I doN't unpack 1.2 after installing? What does unpacking add, would 1.2 be obsolete if I haven't unpacked?
    (this one is a general question...true)

Please use the edit button instead of duppleposting again and again. /Atterdag
    Last edited by Atterdag; February 21, 2008 at 11:23 AM.

NobleNick's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: things a little expensive

Quote Originally Posted by dogukan
    is there a data I can copy so that they'd be more normal....I haven't played any campaign for many turns yet but why are units so expensive? Does the player have the chance to make a lot of money??? Is that so?
    Players can indeed make lots of money, IF they pay attention to their economy. This is a big part of the game. If you are poor in the mid to late game, you are not doing this part right.

Quote Originally Posted by dogukan
    ... and what if I doN't unpack 1.2 after installing? What does unpacking add, would 1.2 be obsolete if I haven't unpacked?
    (this one is a general question...true)
    Unpacking lets you twiddle with the files. Not needed unless you are modding. Just download 1.2, install, and play away.
    Last edited by NobleNick; February 21, 2008 at 12:24 PM.

Icon1 Re: things a little expensive

I dont think things are a bit expensive. I think building prices should be even higher and take longer. Ever tried the long road mod. Now thats what i call a hard mod.
    You can make huge amounts of income if u pay attention to ur economy. Its a big part of the game. U can get incomes of about more than 10 000 if u do so. i once got a total income of about 15 000 from Baghdad alone.