Thread: what if I doN't unpack files in 1.2?

dogukan's Avatar Praeses

Default what if I doN't unpack files in 1.2?

what happens then?Because I never did so while playing Kingdoms

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

Default Re: what if I doN't unpack files in 1.2?

Quote Originally Posted by dogukan View Post
    what happens then?Because I never did so while playing Kingdoms
    We're gonna work this out son. Ok, tell me exactly how and what you have installed from the point of putting in the m2tw disc into your pc? Starting with what you did after installing the vanilla game without ANY patches.

dogukan's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Templar View Post
    We're gonna work this out son. Ok, tell me exactly how and what you have installed from the point of putting in the m2tw disc into your pc? Starting with what you did after installing the vanilla game without ANY patches.
    I had 1.2.001 and 1.3 in my kingdoms cd...so I just installed vanilla, 1.2 and 1.3 and kingdom and it worked pretty well
    so after instaliing 1.2 , if I don't unpack....does that mean I woN't benefit from the fixes/additions but PC will accept that I have 1.2 installed?

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

Quote Originally Posted by dogukan View Post
    I had 1.2.001 and 1.3 in my kingdoms cd...so I just installed vanilla, 1.2 and 1.3 and kingdom and it worked pretty well
    so after instaliing 1.2 , if I don't unpack....does that mean I woN't benefit from the fixes/additions but PC will accept that I have 1.2 installed?
    i see. so i'm assuming you have your vanilla m2tw patched up to 1.2? (i.e. when you play vanilla, if you go to your options screen it says "ver 1.2" in the corner)

BC doesnt use the "extras" of kingdoms yet (but an intention is there to transfer it) so you dont need kingdoms for it.