Thread: Many thanks for Ornamentum!

Default Many thanks for Ornamentum!

Just to say a big thank you for Ornamentum. The artwork is superb and I think much superior to CA. congratulations!

I was also happy to see York Minster (Cathedral) featured on one of the loading screens, as York is my home town and I have a full view of the Cathedral from my flat.

As I am currently playing the Brittania campaign on MTWII Gold edition, I am looking forward to further great artwork from Ornamentum.

One quesion: I am presuming that it is OK to install other mods as well? Are there any compatibility issues to worry about? Or perhaps some other mods use Ornamentum artwork? If so, I would be interested to hear of them.

Once again, many thanks.

danova's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Many thanks for Ornamentum!

Thanks Mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Javolenus View Post
    Just to say a big thank you for Ornamentum. The artwork is superb and I think much superior to CA. congratulations!

I was also happy to see York Minster (Cathedral) featured on one of the loading screens, as York is my home town and I have a full view of the Cathedral from my flat.

As I am currently playing the Brittania campaign on MTWII Gold edition, I am looking forward to further great artwork from Ornamentum.

One quesion: I am presuming that it is OK to install other mods as well? Are there any compatibility issues to worry about? Or perhaps some other mods use Ornamentum artwork? If so, I would be interested to hear of them.

Once again, many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Javolenus View Post
    ... I was also happy to see York Minster (Cathedral) featured on one of the loading screens, as York is my home town and I have a full view of the Cathedral from my flat.
    I envy you the view of the cathedral!

Theoretically it doesn't affect the base game or an other mod because the mod puts itself to its own folder and uses the elements from this folder. Unforunately if you install an other mod, that also uses its own folder and not the elements od the ornamentum. But I can ask my partner, he'a much more adept in this, I'm just a designer.

Otherwise the next version of Stainless Steel will use our skins, that's a serious mode, I recommend it.

King Yngvar's Avatar Senator

Do you know if they will use your skins for Norway too?
    It's redundant to write your username at the end of your post,
    if I wanted to see your name I'd look to the left of my screen.

Do you think of the Stainless Steel?

Hi Danova,

Thanks for your reply. And yes, York minster looks cool!

I just wanted to say that your design work is excellent - a very high standard, which makes vanilla MTW2 look boring.

I would like to play a version of MTW using Ornamentum skins but with improved AI and gameplay. And so maybe I'll wait for Stainless Steel 6.

Meanwhile, thanks again for great designs and keep up the good work!

Thanks mate!