I gave created a "battle of Magnesia" historicall battle. As i am a newbie to scripting, i did not scripted the battle to go in a certain direction. Player has full option of play. This is a work in progress, please don`t judge too harsh. There are lots of things still to be made.

You may download the first version 0. 50 for EB 1.0 from here :

http://www.badongo.com/file/7796302

Unrar this in the ..\EB\Data\world\maps\battle\custom

Replace the EB "campaign edu" with the EB "custom battle edu" (i don`t know if it works without this step, better do it not to have trouble).

Play the historicall battle, i suggest to play on Hard. Medium battle dificulty is rather easy, i have balanced it to Hard.

It is the first version, a sort of "beta". Features :

1, Map almost finished, distant ambient settlement and Seleukid camp.

2. Roman and Seleukid army composition made as accurate as possible (according to Titus Livius). Howewer the numbers of elephants and chariots have been overly exagerated for gameplay issues.

3. Battle goes in a rather historicall way (one way or another the chariots and elephants will route. They have been given enough low morale to do that, but if properly used can be devastating. Do not make the same mistake like Antiochus did. If they do like in real history and start to run amok trough the Seleukid ranks, Seleukid surely loose like in real history. If they do this trough the Roman ranks, romans loose).

4. You start very close to the enemy, no time for redeploy the troops.

5. Many units on battlefield, kind of an "epic feel".

Things to be done :

1. Further balancing
2. Maybe an intro movie ? (don`t know yet how).
3. Battle description.
4. Adding a second smaller Seleukid army in the camp behind the main corps.
5. Adding also a roman camp, with maybe another small roman army.
6 Attempting to make battle script (don`t know yet how).
etc, etc.

You are free to use the file, modify it in whatever way you want, suggestions and help for further improvements are more than welcome.