Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: PRO DEO ET REGE 1.0 RELEASED: DOWNLOAD HERE!

Default Re: PRO DEO ET REGE 1.0 RELEASED: DOWNLOAD HERE!

Is there some problems with filefront? I get errors when trying to download

Socal_infidel's Avatar PDER Piper

Quote Originally Posted by Prodaznaya Shkura View Post
    sometimes Filefront acts wonky for certain regions. Try again later. If it's still wonky, I'll look for my super-secret megaupload link....

Juffry's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Prodaznaya Shkura View Post
    I can only get filefront to work if i download at 3 in the morning. I'm in New York so maybe if you try whatever time that works out to where you are you might have a better chance.

Still no luck.Can anyone upload torrent file somewhere else (like rapidshare) please ?

Upd finally got it thanks for great mod Social Infidel
    Last edited by Prodaznaya Shkura; July 02, 2008 at 06:43 AM.

joemo's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate Soldier View Post
    I must say, this dose look like allot of hard work was put into it. Thanks guys, every time I just begin to get bored of METW 2 Someone hooks me back in with a really cool mod.
    same tanks to the team you rock plus rep social
    my zero turn recruitment mod for eb click on the smily
    click on this smiley for no clamour for reform

Hmmm, the downloads all direct to the 1.0A patch and not the base download. Ideas?

Socal_infidel's Avatar PDER Piper

Quote Originally Posted by Scamander View Post
    Hmmm, the downloads all direct to the 1.0A patch and not the base download. Ideas?
    You sure? The first link directs to the 1.0A.exe (which is the full install of PDER 1.0 and the patch). LINKY AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Socal_infidel View Post
    You sure? The first link directs to the 1.0A.exe (which is the full install of PDER 1.0 and the patch). LINKY AGAIN

Thanks for the reply. So, the 1.0A exe is the full install which includes the patch? It seemed to download so quickly and had the ".0A" on the rump of the title, I took it for the patch. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Scamander; August 31, 2008 at 03:39 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

Thanks for the reply. So, the 1.0A exe is the full install which includes the patch? It seemed to download so quickly and had the ".0A" on the rump of the title, I took it for the patch. Thanks again.

If you're not sure just check the file size. The original (PDER 1.0.exe) was about 492 Mbs, with the patch (PDER_1.0A_PATCH.exe) being about 7 Mb's. The currently available combination (PDER_1.0A.exe) is about the same size as the first one.

It's worth perservering, PDER is still the best Med II mod in town in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony83 View Post
    If you're not sure just check the file size. The original (PDER 1.0.exe) was about 492 Mbs, with the patch (PDER_1.0A_PATCH.exe) being about 7 Mb's. The currently available combination (PDER_1.0A.exe) is about the same size as the first one.

It's worth perservering, PDER is still the best Med II mod in town in my opinion.

Cheers. I've downloaded the mod. It runs up to the point where I choose a faction, but then freezes. Is the mod compatible with other mods being installed? I have "Stainless Steel" and "Heilige Romische Reich" and "Broken Crescent" installed. These others seem to still work. I heard good things about PDER so I wanted to give it a go.

Indefinitely Banned

Cheers. I've downloaded the mod. It runs up to the point where I choose a faction, but then freezes. Is the mod compatible with other mods being installed? I have "Stainless Steel" and "Heilige Romische Reich" and "Broken Crescent" installed. These others seem to still work. I heard good things about PDER so I wanted to give it a go.
    It's not frozen, it's just creating the map.rwm file. This only happens the first time that you play PDER and it can take up to ten minutes, depending on your PC. Just start the game and go off and do something else for 10 - 15 minutes, by the time you get back the game will probably be ready and waiting for you.

The other mods won't interefere with PDER, or vice versa, as they all get installed in separate, independent folders. I have six mods on my Mde II install, including SS and HRR and BC, and they all operate happily, including vanilla.
    Last edited by Tony83; August 31, 2008 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony83 View Post
    It's not frozen, it's just creating the map.rwm file. This only happens the first time that you play PDER and it can take up to ten minutes, depending on your PC. Just start the game and go off and do something else for 10 - 15 minutes, by the time you get back the game will probably be ready and waiting for you.

The other mods won't interefere with PDER, or vice versa, as they all get installed in separate, independent folders. I have six mods on my Mde II install, including SS and HRR and BC, and they all operate happily, including vanilla.
    Ahh, this is good news. I was confused why all my mods seemed fine, but this one did not. Thank you for your help.

Looks really nice,i am downloading it right now
    There is only one Macedonia in the world and it is GREECE
    Kosovo is Serbia
    ΠΑΝΙΩΝΑΡΑ ΓΙΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ
    SUPPORTER OF MY SERBIAN BROTHERS

Laetus

Awesome mod! It's definitely one of the best I've played so far. I had the sound issue and the first solution fixed it for me. Thankfully, as I could never play the game without sound. Also, I kinda feel like I'm missing some nations at selection screen. I don't see Georgia. On the top right there is only one nation to choose from, Sakarvelos, and that's it. Is there suppose to more? Anyways, fine job with this mod. Thanks for all your hard work.

billydilly's Avatar Senator

Sakarvelos is Georgia
    CPU: Intel i7-8700. GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor 8G. RAM: Corsair Vengance, 16Gb HD: Kingston SSD 240Gb (System), Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500Gb (Steam), Western Digital 500Gb. PSU: Corsair CX600W

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by billydilly View Post
    Sakarvelos is Georgia

Yea, I probably should have looked that up.

Are there any add-ons or sub-mods we should or could be using with 1.0A?

xeryx's Avatar Follow the White Rabbit

Yeah entwood, XAI..LOl
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix

i have a sound issue...everything is fine inthe campaing map but there is no sound..
    please help

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Farnesio View Post
    i have a sound issue...everything is fine inthe campaing map but there is no sound..
    please help
    Have a look at this thread (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=148460), maybe something there will help.