Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: PRO DEO ET REGE 1.0 RELEASED: DOWNLOAD HERE!

Default Re: PRO DEO ET REGE 1.0 RELEASED: DOWNLOAD HERE!

Hello there. Would like to Give my thanks on such a good mod. Ive never really been that big on alot of the total war series mods until i tried the long road. Finaly got around to buying kingdoms and tried this mod and its very good. This is what the original release of Medieval 2 should have been like. or been half as in depth and longer paced as an option.

Overall other than the sound problems which were fairly easily fixed thanks to the stickied thread its all been running very smooth and for once the waiting time for the AI players turns isnt too bad. for some reason some mods Ive tried have had ridiculously long turn waiting times.

Anyway. Thankyou to everyone involved in this mod for making something that puts alot more fun into my medieval 2 games. great work!

Socal_infidel's Avatar PDER Piper

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrov View Post
    Hello there. Would like to Give my thanks on such a good mod. Ive never really been that big on alot of the total war series mods until i tried the long road. Finaly got around to buying kingdoms and tried this mod and its very good. This is what the original release of Medieval 2 should have been like. or been half as in depth and longer paced as an option.

Overall other than the sound problems which were fairly easily fixed thanks to the stickied thread its all been running very smooth and for once the waiting time for the AI players turns isnt too bad. for some reason some mods Ive tried have had ridiculously long turn waiting times.

Anyway. Thankyou to everyone involved in this mod for making something that puts alot more fun into my medieval 2 games. great work!
    Thanks for taking the time to post this! It's very much appreciated! Very kind of you!

Omar Nelson B.'s Avatar Senator

Fantastic work Socal! I don't know how you find the time to do it man. This mod is top of the list with the new Ai and a brilliant unit roster. I've enjoyed your work since day one and I'm glad you like improving it.

Cheers to you and your team on a successful release.
    "Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants." Omar Bradley
    Pics

A suggestion: Now add Sweden, to fill Scandinavia.

This mod great! Please torrent link...

I have to second what princeofhell had to say, some people cant use the filrfront, or rapidshare, but can use the torrents. could you upload to bit torrent please pretty pretty please

Quote Originally Posted by born2dive67 View Post
    I have to second what princeofhell had to say, some people cant use the filrfront, or rapidshare, but can use the torrents. could you upload to bit torrent please pretty pretty please
    Torrent uploaded to Filefront. Thanks goes to senka_saw for creating it! Cheers!

I haven't played M2:TW for about 8 months, and I've ordered Kingdoms just to play this mod. Thanks for all your hard work - I'm looking forward to playing it!

I cant sem to get the mod working I have instaled the mod and the mod patch. when I try to start the mod it comes upp a window that closes imidietly :/ what shal I do?
    doI ned some special program to get the mod runing?
    I saw there was a ico file do i nead some special program 2 open that?

and another thing, cold it have something to do whith that when I instal all my games they end upp in programs and not in program files?
    I was asking becous of that you say in the instalation of the mod that I shold instal the game in program files, but the gam is in programs :/

No worry I got it runing
    Last edited by Erik3E; April 01, 2008 at 12:28 PM.

Just posting to say that now I've played it, I'm ridiculously impressed with this mod. Well done and thankyou!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Ice X View Post
    I haven't played M2:TW for about 8 months, and I've ordered Kingdoms just to play this mod. Thanks for all your hard work - I'm looking forward to playing it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Ice X View Post
    Just posting to say that now I've played it, I'm ridiculously impressed with this mod. Well done and thankyou!
    Thanks for your praise, mate! And I purchased Kingdoms just to mod it! Haven't played any of the Kingdoms campaigns!

And I'm glad you're enjoying it! It's getting close to the way I want to play it myself!

Im DLing the install files. Usually play MII:TW DLV but this looks too good to not try out. Just to be sure PDER is installed over a clean copy of Kingdoms, not a patched version.

P.S. Et being french for "and" wouldn't the E be left out of PDER?

Quote Originally Posted by Rugin84 View Post
    Im DLing the install files. Usually play MII:TW DLV but this looks too good to not try out. Just to be sure PDER is installed over a clean copy of Kingdoms, not a patched version.
    From what I understand, PDER will work fine if you have indeed installed the Kingdoms patch. Although, I haven't tested it muhself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugin84 View Post
    P.S. Et being french for "and" wouldn't the E be left out of PDER?
    Pro Deo Et Rege is latin from what i understand and in any event, PDER looks cooler than PDR. PDR looks incomplete to me....

Quote Originally Posted by Socal_infidel View Post

Pro Deo Et Rege is latin from what i understand and in any event, PDER looks cooler than PDR. PDR looks incomplete to me....
    Good point, thanks.

A suggestion: Now add Sweden, to fill Scandinavia.
    I agree with Svensk soldat, i think Sweden would be a nice addition to PDER
    Dvor Cavalry
    The best cavalry in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by I am Dvor View Post
    I agree with Svensk soldat, i think Sweden would be a nice addition to PDER
    Scandinavia is small (in terms of area on the PDER map). I think Sweden would be overkill personally in that area. This was the list I had planned for PDER 2.0.

CATHOLIC:

1. England
    2. France
    3. HRE
    4. Spain
    5. Venice
    6. Sicily
    7. Genoa
    8. Scotland
    9. Denmark
    10. Portugal
    11. Poland
    12. Hungary
    13. Aragon
    14. Norway
    15. Papal States
    16. Toulouse

ORTHODOX
    17. Byzantium
    18. Russia
    19. Novgorod
    20. Armenia
    21. Georgia
    22. Serbia

ISLAMIC

23. Sultanate of Rum
    24. The Great Seljuk Empire
    25. Fatimids
    26. Almoravids

PAGAN

27. Kipchaks
    28. Mongols

OTHER
    29. Lesser Kingdoms (i.e. Rebels)

Really look forward to PDER 2.0. I hope it will continue this great modification in a good way.

woa!! after a long time away from the "gaming scene" i can say that PDER its a super powerful mod

\Vazul's Ghost/'s Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Socal_infidel View Post
    Scandinavia is small (in terms of area on the PDER map). I think Sweden would be overkill personally in that area. This was the list I had planned for PDER 2.0.

CATHOLIC:

1. England
    2. France
    3. HRE
    4. Spain
    5. Venice
    6. Sicily
    7. Genoa
    8. Scotland
    9. Denmark
    10. Portugal
    11. Poland
    12. Hungary
    13. Aragon
    14. Norway
    15. Papal States
    16. Toulouse

ORTHODOX
    17. Byzantium
    18. Russia
    19. Novgorod
    20. Armenia
    21. Georgia
    22. Serbia

ISLAMIC

23. Sultanate of Rum
    24. The Great Seljuk Empire
    25. Fatimids
    26. Almoravids

PAGAN

27. Kipchaks
    28. Mongols

OTHER
    29. Lesser Kingdoms (i.e. Rebels)
    Oh god I love that faction list, just a quick question; did you remove the timurids?
    γνῶθι σεαυτόν ~ μηδὲν ἄγαν

Quote Originally Posted by \Vazul's Ghost/ View Post
    Oh god I love that faction list, just a quick question; did you remove the timurids?
    Of course I did, it wouldn't be historical to have them as an emergent faction as their rise was so closely interrelated to the Mongols decline. Those are factors that I firmly believe cannot be represented properly by the M2TW engine.

I'm a strong believer in not having emergent factions. Except for ones that arise off map. Anything else would be a poor representation.