Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Res Bellicae team and informations

jackwei's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: The Res Bellicae team and informations

Quote Originally Posted by Gaio Giulio Patrizio View Post
    you haven't read the manual.It's the simulation of the general losing control of his units due to comunication problems between the units and him.It will prevent you to give orders for about 10 seconds and the frequency depends on how much your general is good.
    lol yeah i was wondering why it was different and is very cool indeed. so prehaps thats why it is best to keep him close always i like it. i am really enjoying it though. i am very impressed and will vote on the site thingy.

thanks we appreciate it.And because we are not very famous can you make us a good pubblicity around? XD.Anyway read the manual(i can't figure out if you have done it),because there are many new things to learn.example:thereis a script to simulate post battle loses for you so read carefully or you can get your army wiped out
    Rome:Total War:Res Bellicae Proud team leader

thanks we appreciate it.And because we are not very famous can you make us a good pubblicity around? XD.Anyway read the manual(i can't figure out if you have done it),because there are many new things to learn.example:thereis a script to simulate post battle loses for you so read carefully or you can get your army wiped out
    It adds more realism to the general get traits when he rests his troops, has scouts and reinforcements of armies close to him as well.

Will there or will there be an disadvantage for an example to the greek Phanlanx on certain terrian and bad weather, which will make it very hard for the general and his loses traits etc?

The first power i am challenging is Carthage and trying to defeat them first so i have control of the seas between italy, Spain and North Africa, which will have good trade benefits and can be useful if i wanted to attack the gauls from two front via the alps or via Spain.

Also i am very vary of Macedon's movements in the Illyria and Epruis and can there be sea invasions of your rivals? If so i know i will have to build an eastern fleet too.

the genarl gets the trait randomly.This is because we can't check if he is on a particular terrain or weather....
    Anyway sea invasions will be done by carthage on romans so be carefull.but macedons should not make a troumble to you

the genarl gets the trait randomly.This is because we can't check if he is on a particular terrain or weather....
    Anyway sea invasions will be done by carthage on romans so be carefull.but macedons should not make a troumble to you
    Thats good so far been having constantly attacked by the gauls while i am on campaign in north africa in the war against carthage and so far my garrison are managing to hold them off for the time being.

I've realise that the romans start off very wealthy, which is cool and i believe that the Seleucid Empire must be rich holding the babylonian area well too hmm it will be a very longtime until i reach the east though.

In the future will there be rebellions like the jewish revolts,Iceni revolt, the year of four emperors 68AD and in future will the campaign date be expanded 192AD since it would be good if for some reason germanic tribes like marcommani whatever u call them spawn and threaten italy. Spawn new roman leaders would be Vespasian, Trajan and Marcus Aurelius lol. I don't think there has been a mod with scripts that properly focused on the imperial roman era except the trajan's conquests mod.

I think it would be good though despite having the Roman Empire in your control it still be very tricky not just on the frontier, but from within too in some areas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:R...mpire_69AD.PNG
    Last edited by jackwei; March 03, 2008 at 04:46 PM.

there will be no piloted rebbelion but there will be caesar event and Civil wars beetween you and rome...you will see
    Anyway seleucid are very rich.What's your actuial situation in campaign?What difficulty?Have you activeate the script?Can you please post here some screenshots of your campaign to us to see XD?

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

at the moment as u can see i am fighting Carthage lol funny those i visited many different that guy and he is priest of many temples my must he be popular lol?

as u can see i add some unit cards to some of my roman units.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Here is the map of the greek campaign someone was asking for, but there is bug since sometimes the date reverts from 490BC straight to 225BC sometimes!! whats up with that?

you haven't exited rome before you start that campaign.The script has a a bug that do that.Simply Exit rome when you leave a campaign and want to load or start a new one and there will be no problem.
    And of course you are cheating in the campaign .How you get 234000 denari ???
    Last edited by Gaio Giulio Patrizio; March 03, 2008 at 11:53 PM.

We are going to release a patch to replace all parts of the mod still vanilla like Uis and some skins(one til now ).

you haven't exited rome before you start that campaign.The script has a a bug that do that.Simply Exit rome when you leave a campaign and want to load or start a new one and there will be no problem.
    And of course you are cheating in the campaign .How you get 234000 denari ???
    enslaving those settlements helps the find plus early raids into gallic settlements, by exterminating their population to get the most money out of their settlements to fund for ports and farms. especially since i spend most nearly all my money on those two legions in africa.

I also think when your population increases you get more taxes from the people too.

Sorry but a question.Are you losing money due to the script at the end of the turn?When you click on end turn,the script should subtract moneys to you...
    About 480 per city.So if you have 15 settlement you should see a lose on your end turn report of about 7500 per turnt....If not you probably have done some mistake in the script activation.
    Just post here a screen of your end year report.I don't wanto to accuse you of nothing(nor cheating).just to see if i have made an error(it should be impossible to have such an amount of money so i have to correct it).
    What difficulty are you playing?

I'm using you as a test
    Last edited by Gaio Giulio Patrizio; March 04, 2008 at 05:02 AM.

downlaod the new patches availabale on Res bellicae site

http://resbellicae.altervista.org/

dominic's Avatar Libertus

Hello to All!
    I've been interesting 1st provincial campaign - "Conquest of Italy" by Romans.
    Can you load pic of map of this campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by dominic View Post
    Hello to All!
    I've been interesting 1st provincial campaign - "Conquest of Italy" by Romans.
    Can you load pic of map of this campaign?
    here is one

[IMG][/IMG]

dominic's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by jackwei View Post
    here is one
    Looks good!

starting download the mod.......

here is the Greek campaign when the Perisans land in Greece

[IMG][/IMG]

Imperial Campaign and you see the different reforms there in the city

[IMG][/IMG]

Til now we are making progressions towards achieve a better graphic and correcting bugs.So stay connected.We will release the FULL mod very soon.
    ANyway RB should be compatible with Gold edition as long as you have Rome.exe (meaning non the BI exe).This because in Bi the script doesn''t seem to work.Another problem to solve XD

did u reskin every faction in the game?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-of-Aggression- An Age of Aggression- my Skyrim FF

not yet.We are making it right now.In the full release we will have a complete reskin.