Thread: RTRPE Questions...

Geleco's Avatar Domesticus

Default RTRPE Questions...

Hi. I have RTW Gold with RTRPE added on. Anyway, I'm able to play Normal RTR... but not RTR BI. I was wondering if RTR even works for BI. (e.g. No faction colors, historical names and such.) Right now I can't even play BI. Instead of getting the RTR screen I get the standard RTW loading screen. Now, I use a program for buying downloading games, (Third Party stuff which I'm not going to name) and was wondering if that has anything to do with this. When I come to the BI startup screen, I hear a *boop* and a message comes up saying, "Error loading Mount database." At first, I thought this had to do with the 1.6 patch, but I then realised that my above program keeps all games up to date w/ patches. Any ideas/advice?

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: RTRPE Questions...

You have probably installed the 'normal' (non mod_switch version) which installed RTR directly into your RTW data and overwrites the original data. Since some data in RTW were used in BI, it makes BI unplayable.

That's why there are 2 version of RTR PE released, the normal version (for those who have large hards disk) and the mod switch version.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook