Thread: Feedback

Default Feedback

First of all great mod! It plays great and it looks great.
    I've played quite a few mods already (EB, RTR, RoP, CTW, Invasiobarbarorum, ATW, Forth age, SPQR and a few more) and this mod deserves a top ranking.

There are two things I don't like about it however :
    1. Why do all units have two hitpoint? Do you want the battles to last longer? Just higher the moral and the defensive values with a few points then. Because 2 HP just messes things up with the missile units in my opinion.
    2. Why is the word "European" always written as "europian"?

I would also like to do a few suggestions. This beta is a great basis of a great mod, but to really make it a fantastic mod it still needs a few things.
    And fantastic mods are made by small things like :
    - Better unit and building descriptions! Some people just like a nice read. If you want me to I can help in my free time.
    - More traits and ancillaries! Get rid of the Roman ones and make new ones. So that the player can role play a bit with his FM's. Make some ancillaries like "Prince of Wales, Count of Flandres, Amir of Cordoba, Elector of Brandenburg,..." Medieval rulers just loved prestigious titles.
    - The FM names! Real English, French, Spanish, etc... names. Because know they still seem to be mixed with Roman and Barbarian ones? There's a good thread on the MT2W mod forums, if you are looking for suitable names.

You could also add some more regional units and faction specific units to spice things up.

Anyway these things are only suggestions. The mod is already very good as it is. Keep up the good work.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Miros_G; February 08, 2008 at 02:05 PM.

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Default Re: Feedback

Thanks very much,i will PM you soon.