Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast

Thread: Write Discussions/Questions/Errors Here

Default Re: RM2 Write Discussions/Questions/Errors Here

Hi all..

Last night, I downloaded the mod and open a custom battle..to hear the sound of cannons...but they sound like ballista.!!:hmmm: Is it may mistake or it is same for all..

Secondly, I open a campaign and attacked a city, than when I enter battle map..the city was not a castle..just the same as single walled city..How can I see castles.? btw, the texture for buildings is really nice..

Lasty, some units are still using RTW or BI unit cards, they dont look nice..

Thanks for this mod LOTK, you are doing very well..pls keep it up

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Hi Hero,RM2 is still a base of the Mod,and i succeeded in building a strong base for the Mod,we will continue my work in july/2008.
    everything will be fixed and all problems will be solved,in the next version,we need your supporting,and all good ideas and suggestions will be included in the Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Knights View Post
    Hi Hero,RM2 is still a base of the Mod,and i succeeded in building a strong base for the Mod,we will continue my work in july/2008.
    everything will be fixed and all problems will be solved,in the next version,we need your supporting,and all good ideas and suggestions will be included in the Mod.
    Thanks for your answer, I see, eagerly waiting for july..

Also, do you have any future plans for upkeep of soldiers, since most of them 100 and 200..?

what you suggest?

what you suggest?
    This low upkeep causes massive armies, many stacks and I think that is not nice and also historically correct.

How about making tem as in MTW2, or The Crusaders mod..?

Also, In Crusader, some elite units take longer time to produce, and some low quality units have zero time to recruit..I think this option is nice ..

Nice idea,i will see what i can do.
    maybe you can help me in balancing that.(in july/2008)

ADD:i forgot to tell you,you can build castles in the Campaign,and you can use castles in custum battles and campaign battles,in the settlements there is no castles until now,but soon.
    Last edited by Lord Of The Knights; March 01, 2008 at 01:00 PM.

0 recruitment time unbelances the game. It is an exploit for the player since the AI can't work with it. And the AI is already easy and dumb enough as it is.

I'm planning on trying to rebalance the whole EDU to make both recruitment cost and upkeep and battles more realistic.

we really need that,but dont start that work until we add all units we need in the Mod,the rebalance is the last step in EDU,i will take a look at "Knights of Honor" to improve the gameplay system.i supose you know it,its a medieval game consist of a campaign map and simple battles system,its maybe useful and will give us many ideas.
    Last edited by Lord Of The Knights; March 01, 2008 at 01:16 PM.

hi, i've got a question
    1) i want to edit units statistics and names of generals - which files contain these things?
    2) how (again, which files sholud i modify) can i edit list of units which can be produced by any faction?
    thanks in advance for your reply

Btw, I think it'd be a good idea to divide south america in more regions (not just brazil), like in 2 more, and erase some north-american regions, to keep it balanced.

I'm still playing your mod, and it's wonderful, that's all I can say. Perfect job!!

Thanks very much,thanks for supporting.

supportin the posts above i think that america should definetely have more settlements, and maybe you could add one or 2 american factions.. that d be nice...

is there any chance of retrieving a download which i cancelled at 60% because i had to go to bed? ( yeah i know i could ve left the pc on, but i wanted to check if it was possible or what to cancel and re-open the file for download.)

Thanks a lot, i guess that 2.0 has fixes on 1.5 because on 1.5 i can hire mercs in corcega.. which belong to RTW ( peltasts + hoplites. )

I cant play the custom campains......It crash...why?...and the HRE the same on imperial campain..

you installed it wrongly,try to download it correctly,or try to delete map.rmv files from campaigns folders,i hope that works,try that and tell me.

sorry to spam, but i think u skipped my message:

supportin the posts above i think that america should definetely have more settlements, and maybe you could add one or 2 american factions.. that d be nice...

is there any chance of retrieving a download which i cancelled at 60% because i had to go to bed? ( yeah i know i could ve left the pc on, but i wanted to check if it was possible or what to cancel and re-open the file for download.)

Thanks a lot, i guess that 2.0 has fixes on 1.5 because on 1.5 i can hire mercs in corcega.. which belong to RTW ( peltasts + hoplites. )

hum forget my last post, i ve waited the 4 hours for RMTW2 to download... and well... i at first didnt do anything to the game's folder, which had already been modified with RMTW1.5... so well i overwrote everything and when the loading bar was 1/4 through i got a CTD... then again, i unistalled RTW, re-installed it, and then copy pasted the files from the RMTW folder into the RTW foler, overwriting "data" and all those other folders... so i thought, hey this will work... but it still doenst, i get the same problem, CTD once the bar is 1/4 through... i have version 1.5 in german but yesterday i played RMTW1.5 and it worked fine, no CTD's, just perfect... and now this...

any help will be appreciated...

you installed it wrongly,try to download it correctly,or try to delete map.rmv files from campaigns folders,i hope that works,try that and tell me.
    ok i will...thanx Lord

Thw map.rmv its is not in the campains files...must be from the wrong installation....Than Lord!!!

the files name is map.rwm (sorry for that),did you try to reinstall the mod again?

the files name is map.rwm (sorry for that),did you try to reinstall the mod again?
    I have not re install the game again i...i am afraid for loosing the cahanges that i have made...its ok...if the problem is only with my installation.....