Thread: where can i find the music for . . .

Default where can i find the music for . . .

I LOVE Clouds Across Europe since it allows me to play the Mongols btu I would like to change out their music. Can you tell me where in the music file the Mongol faction music is listed? Also where the main menu music is listed? Thanks for the GREAT mod!

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Default Re: where can i find the music for . . .

Quote Originally Posted by UdiHrant View Post
    I LOVE Clouds Across Europe since it allows me to play the Mongols btu I would like to change out their music. Can you tell me where in the music file the Mongol faction music is listed? Also where the main menu music is listed? Thanks for the GREAT mod!
    To change the music of the Mongols go to the directory:

1- C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\CloudsAcrossEurope\data\world\maps\base

2- Find the file named:

descr_sound_music_types

3- Open it with notepad and press ctrl+f,in the small box type mongols

4- You will see the codes:

music_type middle_eastern

; turks
    regions Tbilisi_Province Yerevan_Province Caesarea_Province Baghdad_Province Iconium_Province
    regions Mosul_Province Edessa_Province Adana_Province Antioch_Province Aleppo_Province
    regions Acre_Province Jerusalem_Province Jedda_Province Ascalon_Province Tyre_Province Tabriz_Province Mecca_Province Medina_Province

; moors
    regions Cordoba_Province Granada_Province Marrakesh_Province Algiers_Province Tunis_Province
    regions Damascus_Province Timbuktu_Province Arguin_Province Karak_Province Benghazi_Province

; egypt
    regions Gaza_Province Tripoli_Province Alexandria_Province Cairo_Province Dongola_Province Ascalon_Province

factions turks moors egypt mongols timurids kwarezm abbasids georgia

You need to delete the mongols from these codes and then paste it to other music types,for instance here and like this:

music_type southern_european

factions byzantium portugal spain milan venice sicily papal_states slave mongols
    Shine on you crazy diamond...