Thread: Kingdoms vs Falcom TW

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

Default Kingdoms vs Falcom TW

You know that some factions of kingdoms are also in FTW.

But I have a question : are the faction in kingdoms more historical (colours, faction symbols, units etc...) than these from FTW ? And are the faction from kingdoms more funny to play than these from FTW ?

Thanks

Default Re: Kingdoms vs Falcom TW

Its make a more lot of fun to play also with the Factions in FTW because of all BIGS (Factions,Map,etc) .You have more possibilities and thats cool. Also the colours,symbols and units are more historically at in Kingdoms , (allow me also to make some critics) but the symbols f.e. are not so clearly, sharply like in Kingdoms (I mean especially on the strategic map) also some units of the eastern factions especially are not finished or have some errors. One Example if you ask me what i prefer to play with Lithuania in Kingdoms or in Ftw the answer is Kingdoms because there i have more options for this faction to play with it(Buildings,Units,Events). But there is nothing that can not be implemented into FTW 1.1.
    And then when you would ask me again ....... I think you know already then the answer....

King Yngvar's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Kingdoms vs Falcom TW

Unless you understand french I would suggest kingdoms...

EDIT: However, the faction symbols and colours seem to be more historical correct in FTW. Particulary the Norwegian one.
    Last edited by King Yngvar; February 18, 2008 at 01:04 PM.