Thread: Setting up casual games:

Default Setting up casual games:

I was wondering if any of you would be entrested in getting some multiplayers battles in this weekend.Many -Crusaders-, {Grailknights} and {CA} Celtic Alliance play this mod in multiplayer.If you dont have xfire I recomend that you get it, its a free download tool that helps see when other gamers are on and it keeps track of gameing hours etc. http://www.xfire.com/ my xfire name is nachtjagd, add me to youre friends list and I will help set up some sweet multiplayer fun

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Setting up casual games:

Oh, I think I'll pass this one... I cannot find the time to actually play any single-player campaign, and won't have until' I'll make a release of 2.00 Fix Pack.

This weekend was an absolute success.We had many 3v3 games in with several different players and clans....it was awesome .I hope to see more people joining in on the multiplayer battles.

Indefinitely Banned

How they differ from Custom Battles VS. the AI?

Just no pausing, everything else stands the same? =\ And what if the two different players have the different files, i.e. one of 'em dited EDU to make longbows attack 2 times bigger?