Thread: More provinces

RJA's Avatar Semisalis

Default More provinces

Hi everybody,

I really like this mod, combined with the unit addon mod. But I have a question. Is there a map with more provinces that can be included in the retrofit mod? I've been looking for hours now. I don't want the BigMap or any other map that stretches the campaign map too far. I prefer the vanilla-map (maybe a bit bigger) with more provinces in some abandoned places like middle-france, north africa etc. just to fill the map.

Hope to get an answer soon because it looks as the forum is a bit dead.

thx

Default Re: More provinces

Quote Originally Posted by RJA View Post
    Hi everybody,

I really like this mod, combined with the unit addon mod. But I have a question. Is there a map with more provinces that can be included in the retrofit mod? I've been looking for hours now. I don't want the BigMap or any other map that stretches the campaign map too far. I prefer the vanilla-map (maybe a bit bigger) with more provinces in some abandoned places like middle-france, north africa etc. just to fill the map.

Hope to get an answer soon because it looks as the forum is a bit dead.

thx

The forum is not "dead", the mod is simply "done" so those that get a fix on downloading the newest shiniest thing have moved on to other places.

Personally, I would suggest keeping with the orginal map, it is pretty well balanced the way it is, and when you add new settlements all you do is create more siege battles. Unless you like siege battles...

Another person asked me how to add a map mod to my mod, and I explained some general guidelines here.

Good luck.

RJA's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: More provinces

Thanks mate. I'll see what I can do. Stainless Steel looks nice with new factions and regions, but the gameprogress is too slow for me.