Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How rare is your personality - test

Default How rare is your personality - test

How rare is your personality
    a simple and short test:

http://www.blogthings.com/howrareisyourpersonalityquiz/

my results
    Your Personality is Very Rare

Your personality type is goofy, imaginative, relaxed, and brilliant.
    Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 6% of all men
    You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving.

wanna know a bit more...
    Perhaps try this:
    Jung typology test
    http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

Default Re: How rare is your personality - test

Only somewhat rare...

Your personality type is reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense.

Only about 6% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 8% of all men
    You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.

Ulf's Avatar Ordinarius

Your Personality is Very Rare

Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 6% of all men
    Thank you for reading this assuredly fantastic post.

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Your personality type is playful, charming, open minded, and energetic.

Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 9% of all women and 5% of all men
    You are Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Your personality type is optimistic, curious, enthusiastic, and open.

Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 5% of all men.
    You are Extroverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving.

Primicerius

Your Personality is the Most Common (ISTJ)
    Your personality type is disciplined, realistic, predictable, and honest.

About 14% of all people have your personality, including 9% of all women and 17% of all men
    You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Judging.

Here is mine, from the first link:

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men
    You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.
    Here is mine, from the second link:

Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
    by Joe Butt

Profile: ENTJ
    Revision: 3.0
    Date of Revision: 27 Feb 2005

"I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?"

ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader. The ENTJ requires little encouragement to make a plan. One ENTJ put it this way... "I make these little plans that really don't have any importance to anyone else, and then feel compelled to carry them out." While "compelled" may not describe ENTJs as a group, nevertheless the bent to plan creatively and to make those plans reality is a common theme for NJ types.

ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.

TRADEMARK: -- "I'm really sorry you have to die." (I realize this is an overstatement. However, most Fs and other gentle souls usually chuckle knowingly at this description.)

ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.

Functional Analysis
    Extraverted Thinking

"Unequivocating" expresses the resoluteness of the ENTJ's dominant function. Clarity of convictions endows these Thinkers with a knack for debate, or wanting knack, a penchant for argument. The light and heat generated by Thinking at the helm can be impressive; perhaps even overwhelming. Experience teaches many ENTJs that restraint may often be the better part of valor, lest one find oneself victorious but alone.
    Introverted iNtuition

The auxiliary function explores the blueprints of archetypal patterns and equips Thinking with a fresh, dynamic sense of how things work. Improvising on the fly is something many ENTJs do very well. As Thinking's subordinate, insights are of value only insofar as they further the Right, True Cause celebre. [n.b.: ENTJs are capable of living on a higher plane, if you will, and learning to value individuals even above their principles. The above dynamic suggests less individuation.]
    Extraverted Sensing

Sensing reaches out to embrace that which physically touches it. ENTJs have an awareness of the real; of that which exists. By stilling the engines of Thinking and iNtuition, this type may experience the Here and Now, and know things not dreamt of nor even postulated in iNtuition's philosophy. Sensing's minor role, however, puts it at risk for distortion or extreme weakness beneath the hustle and bustle of the giants N and T.
    Introverted Feeling

Feeling is romantic, as the ethereal as the inner world from whence it doth emerge. When it be awake, feeling evokes great passion that knows not nuance of proportion nor context. Perhaps these lesser functions inspire glorious recreational quests in worlds that never were, or may only ever be in fantasy. When overdone or taken too seriously, Fi turned outward often becomes maudlin or melodramatic. Feeling in this type appears most authentic when implied or expressed covertly in a firm handshake, accepting demeanor, or act of sacrifice thinly covered by excuses of lack of any personal interest in the relinquished item.
    Famous ENTJs:

U.S. Presidents:
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    Richard M. Nixon

Benny Goodman, "Big Band" leader
    General Norman Schwarzkopf
    Harrison Ford
    Steve Martin
    Whoopi Goldberg
    Sigourney Weaver
    Margaret Thatcher
    Al Gore (U.S Vice President, 1993-2001)
    Lamar Alexander (former governor, US Secretary of Education)
    Les Aspen, former U.S. Secretary of Defense
    Candace Bergen (Murphy Brown)
    Dave Letterman
    Newt Gingrich
    Patrick Stewart (STNG: Jean Luc Picard)
    Robert James Waller (author: The Bridges of Madison County)
    Jim Carrey (Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, The Mask)
    Steve Jobs
    Penn Jillette
    Salaam,
    Adnan

Isnogood's Avatar Miles

Great,now I already share my "very rare character" with three others...and I'm not even talking about you guys...

They really know how to make me feel "special".

JP226's Avatar Dux Limitis

Your personality type is energetic, romantic, optimistic, and brave.

Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 5% of all men
    You are Extroverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging.

Does that really explain me?
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

God's Avatar Shnitzled In The Negev

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISTP)

Your personality type is reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense.

Only about 6% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 8% of all men
    You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.

Feliks's Avatar Ω
    Deep Space Nine, Habitat Ring Two, Section 4

***Your Personality is Very Rare (INTJ)***

Your personality type is logical, uncompromising, independent, and nonconformist.

Only about 3% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 4% of all men.
    You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging.

This must be pretty accurate I always get INTJ on tests like these.

Former Science Reporter for the Helios
    Under the benevolent patronage of
    Annaeus.

Indefinitely Banned

Your Type is
    INTJ
    Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
    Strength of the preferences %
    78 50 50 33
    Exactly as I thought.

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Second test:

http://keirsey.com/personality/nfij.html

http://typelogic.com/infj.html

I think that's actually a quite accurate description of me.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Some interesting types there, i kinda expected quite a few rare to very rare here

master adnin
    interesting, your a Schwarzkopf type - hope it is tempered with plenty of steve martin.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men
    Thats me
    These fine gentlemen's have thanks to their consistent idiotic posts have earned their place on my ignore list: mrmouth, The Illusionist, motiv-8, mongrel, azoth, thorn777 and elfdude. If you want to join their honourable rank you just have to post idiotic posts and you will get there in no time.

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

and the other site said

Your Type is
    ENTP
    Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
    11 25 50 11
    Last edited by Jagwires777; March 09, 2007 at 03:08 PM.

Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men
    You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.

Your Personality is Very Rare (INTP)

2nd One:
    Your Type is
    INTJ
    Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
    100 38 75 56

Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition, it is the contingency planning or entailment organizing role that reaches the highest development in Masterminds. Entailing or contingency planning is not an informative activity, rather it is a directive one in which the planner tells others what to do and in what order to do it. As the organizing capabilities the Masterminds increase so does their inclination to take charge of whatever is going on.

It is in their abilities that Masterminds differ from the other Rationals, while in most of their attitudes they are just like the others. However there is one attitude that sets them apart from other Rationals: they tend to be much more self-confident than the rest, having, for obscure reasons, developed a very strong will. They are rather rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population. Being very judicious, decisions come naturally to them; indeed, they can hardly rest until they have things settled, decided, and set. They are the people who are able to formulate coherent and comprehensive contingency plans, hence contingency organizers or "entailers."

Masterminds will adopt ideas only if they are useful, which is to say if they work efficiently toward accomplishing the Mastermind's well-defined goals. Natural leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command of projects or groups, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once in charge, however, Masterminds are the supreme pragmatists, seeing reality as a crucible for refining their strategies for goal-directed action. In a sense, Masterminds approach reality as they would a giant chess board, always seeking strategies that have a high payoff, and always devising contingency plans in case of error or adversity. To the Mastermind, organizational structure and operational procedures are never arbitrary, never set in concrete, but are quite malleable and can be changed, improved, streamlined. In their drive for efficient action, Masterminds are the most open-minded of all the types. No idea is too far-fetched to be entertained-if it is useful. Masterminds are natural brainstormers, always open to new concepts and, in fact, aggressively seeking them. They are also alert to the consequences of applying new ideas or positions. Theories which cannot be made to work are quickly discarded by the Masterminds. On the other hand, Masterminds can be quite ruthless in implementing effective ideas, seldom counting personal cost in terms of time and energy.
    Last edited by Flavius; March 09, 2007 at 03:26 PM.

Samuel_the_Great!'s Avatar Libertus

very rare
    Death solves all problems,no man no problem "Josheph Stalin":hmmm:

looks like...

The meek shall inherit twc

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast