Thread: 1.05 Marriage Tree Bug

Icon11 1.05 Marriage Tree Bug

I am playing as KoJ and have noticed a minor bug related to the Family tree and marriage. Normally when a princess is married off to another noble they show up as linked to the princess in the Family Tree. However when a princess is selectively married to an existing general not in the royal family (for example, marrying King Baldwin's daughter to Balian of Ibelin's Son) Instead of showing the new son as a member of the Royal family, it instead removes the daughter from the royal family.

This is problematic as I now have a Prince who does not show up in the family tree.

anaztazioch's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: 1.05 Marriage Tree Bug

Put that hier on a boat, search for pirates and let them sink the boat with your hier. That will show him not to show in Family Tree :p
    Last edited by anaztazioch; January 24, 2008 at 08:46 PM.

bump^^^^^^^^^

Yea I've noticed this as well. Balian's portrait says "Family Member", and he has heirs, but neither him nor his heirs show up in the family tree... Was this purposeful, BC team? To keep all the KoJ players from starting an Ibelin dynasty?

There shalt not be a dynasty of Ibelins!

similar issue happend to me playing ERE. i married one of the kings daughters to ibline but he did not show up in my faction after the next turn.... just poof and disapeared him and the daughter he was married to

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

Really not onli Balian is showed as familiy member and isn't in the familiy tree, also Raynald de chatillon, raymond de tripoli are family members and aren't showed in the tree....

Manco's Avatar Dux Limitis

That's because Reynald and Raymond aren't familymembers, just nobles.
    Some day I'll actually write all the reviews I keep promising...

so how do we add them in top the family cause it seems marrying him off to my best daughter istng cutting it

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

I've done the opposite: I married my King Baldwin with a beautiful armenian princess and got she to the tree!!