Thread: Annoying CTD plz HELP!!!!!!

Laetus

Default Annoying CTD plz HELP!!!!!!

Hey, i have recently downloaded this mod and so far have loved it, brill work guys. I am having a slight problem which is more of an annoyance than anything.

When i am picking a faction at the start of a campaign, if i stay on that screen too long, i get a CTD which is irritating as i cant fully study an ponder over my faction of choice. any help regarding this problem would be much appreciated. Also a minor note on my version some of the unit descriptions on the "pick a faction" screen are written in german??? this may just be my version but is quite peculier as rest is in english.

Anyway plz suggest sum solutions as i dont like being rushed into decisions lol

many thanks
    The Reverand.

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Annoying CTD plz HELP!!!!!!

I you got a German version of M2TW, then the text will be half-German half-English and this bug cannot be fixed as of yet, I dunno why so much people don't read, just choose your faction by viewing the desriptions and trying them in custom battles, not on campaign select screen!

Laetus

Default Re: Annoying CTD plz HELP!!!!!!

lol must have a german version, it was bought in britain tho, oh well never mind. guess i'll have to use the custom battle method then