Thread: Tincy Wincy Minor issue.

Baron Thunder-ten-tronckh's Avatar Senator

Default Tincy Wincy Minor issue.

Selecting the Imamate of Oman (this in 1.05) instead of every others faction's name being listed next to the date (right up the top before the line in the description) Oman just has "imperial_campaign 1174"

Compared to Byzantia's "Eastern Roman Empire 1174"

Thanks,
    LOVE THE MOD! And Oman!
    I love the seclusion of Oman, but when I was playing it (before I had a ctd and had to reinstall), the Abbassids started creeping up on me, and I couldn't do anything as my army was stranded hopelessly on an island in the middle of the ocean! I was going to have to raise another army.
    Oh well, Time to start again!

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Tincy Wincy Minor issue.

Noted.

Baron Thunder-ten-tronckh's Avatar Senator

I'm also making sure that this is noted... I assuem it is, as KoJ is a pretty popular faction (right?) well anyway, the Dome of the Rock, and all the different wonders (Ive seen the two in Jerusalem and 1 in Damascus, they are coming up as something looking like a Roman building (I can't properly remember (in the middle of fighting the Levant rebels in Antioch)) with a white background..

Also.. When I trained Galleys in Acre, the picture if you right click on it, is a picture of a peasant.

ALSO! A unit had the letters RB on the bottom of it's card when I was playing Oman. It was a mercenary unit.

I am playing M2 V1.2 and BC v.1.05
    nos ignoremus quid sit matura senectus, scire aevi meritum, non numerare decet

[quote=ALSO! A unit had the letters RB on the bottom of it's card when I was playing Oman. It was a mercenary unit.[/quote]
    Cristoforo the RB means Regular Bow,i also believed this was a text bug,but someone explained to me.There is also the CB Close Bow as a description for the mounted archers
    There is only one Macedonia in the world and it is GREECE
    Kosovo is Serbia
    ΠΑΝΙΩΝΑΡΑ ΓΙΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ
    SUPPORTER OF MY SERBIAN BROTHERS