Thread: 2 ?'s

Default 2 ?'s

How big will RS2 be when it is released?(good guess)

If i duplicate my original rome file, can i then run 2 mods on the sperate files?Ex. roma surrectum in one game folder, EB in another.

Thanks!!

One Dream, One Rome.

Nellup's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: 2 ?'s

Well, it depends on how big your hard drive is, I've currently got 7 mods installed by duplicating folders and I know some people have many more.
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something" - Plato

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: 2 ?'s

Yes, definitely. Make sure you retain a clean copy of the original game to use for the other mods and then simply copy that to a new location each time.

I currently have 15 different game folders (including the clean copy of 'RTW 1.2', 'RTW 1.3 and RTW BI 1.4' and 'RTW 1.5 and RTW BI 1.6'.

I am running RTR PE using the Alexander executable so the original game folder has that version in it. The official patches tend to only allow the official folder to be used (weirdly when I installed Alexander it tried to install in an old mod folder - must be something in the registry somewhere).

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here