Thread: Missing Abbasid names

Default Missing Abbasid names

Dont know if anyone else has run into this, but Ive had it happen a few times playing as the Abbasid's. I have gone thru the three files I believe are invloved. (Descr_names, names, and deleted the names text strings) It always seems to be a girl that is causing a problem. Maybe I just got a bad download of the orginal mod. If anyone has ideas let me know please. I also have save game files.

Thanks

Default Re: Missing Abbasid names

Well I guess Im the only one that has this problem. I've encountered it a few times now and it doesnt seem to crash the game, though Ive never have married her off. So I guess its fine. Maybe someone could just download the neccesary name files for me so I could figure out where the problem is.

Thanks

Achilla's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Americanus Supremus View Post
    Well I guess Im the only one that has this problem. I've encountered it a few times now and it doesnt seem to crash the game, though Ive never have married her off. So I guess its fine. Maybe someone could just download the neccesary name files for me so I could figure out where the problem is.

Thanks
    Here are mine(BC 1.05 all fixes so far and no problems, haven't played as abbasid, though)
    Man is but a shadow of his former self, encased in feverish delusions of grandeur.
    Ignorance is your shield, knowledge is your weapon.
    Heart without reason is stupid, reason without heart is blind.

Thanks Achilla, I will give them a whirl.