Thread: What's with 1225 AD?

Default What's with 1225 AD?

It's happened before in one other mod I've used, but when the game freezes during the END YEAR sequence with the other factions deciding wha they do, it'll get to someone down the line and then the game just freezes.

Very aggravating when I got my Ghaznavids at peak power, waiting for those rascals to show up and then BAM! Game freezes. I reload, it freezes again, almost always the same faction.

I've tried some ways to get around it, like restarting an earlier game with the same faction and making it to 1226... very aggravating because I have to shut the power, the game will not react.

Is it just my game, or are there other's experiencing instances like this?
    But mark me well; Religion is my name;
    An angel once: but now a fury grown,
    Too often talked of, but too little known.

-Jonathan Swift

"There's only a few things I'd actually kill for: revenge, jewelry, Father O'Malley's weedwacker..."
    -Bender (Futurama) awesome

Universal truth is not measured in mass appeal.
    -Immortal Technique

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: What's with 1225 AD?

Did you try just waiting for ~5-10min? It could be freezing due to a faction being defeating and hording. That takes about 5 min to clear. But it clears.

Waited like 7 minutes. But now I've dl-ed the patch, started a new game, and it's good right now.
    But mark me well; Religion is my name;
    An angel once: but now a fury grown,
    Too often talked of, but too little known.

-Jonathan Swift

"There's only a few things I'd actually kill for: revenge, jewelry, Father O'Malley's weedwacker..."
    -Bender (Futurama) awesome

Universal truth is not measured in mass appeal.
    -Immortal Technique

This is not a bug,just wait few minutes and you will see the message in the end of the turn "A People In Flight",this is happening when some factions loose their last setllement and become hordes
    There is only one Macedonia in the world and it is GREECE
    Kosovo is Serbia
    ΠΑΝΙΩΝΑΡΑ ΓΙΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ
    SUPPORTER OF MY SERBIAN BROTHERS

I have had a very similar problem, except it happens to me in 1201. My game is fully patched up to 1.05, but every time I end turn in 1201, it freezes when one of the factions is taking their turn. It has nothing to do with hording, because it always happens with a different faction. First Jerusalem, then Ayyubid, then Armenia. Can someone please tell me what is happening, because I would like to finally finish this Georgian campaign.